Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 3
Postby Andrea » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:23 pm
Hiya am Andrea am from glasgow,

I loved the smurfs when i was weeeeeee :-D

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:13 pm
:welcome: Andrea

Hope you enjoy yourself here. I'm sure you'll fit right in if you love Smurfs :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Andrea » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:15 pm
Thank you.. :D

Postby Pitufo » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:40 pm
Hi, Andrea!!!WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!You have chosen the best place to speak about smurfs!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:55 pm
Welcome Andrea to the Smurfiest place in the world....which now stretches to Glasgow :D

I hope you like it here as we need someone from Scotland to join our merry gang so feel free to look around and join in the fun

Dyar

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:55 pm
Hi Andrea,

You will have fun here talking about smurfs!!!

It may take a while to figure out who everyone is :-? . All I know is...There is a Fish somewhere :dory: and something about an Australian smurf kicking
a cat :cat:. Sometimes carrots dance :carrots: and people like to hide behind a pink sofa :pinksofa: (I'm not sure if they are hiding behind there with
the dancing carrots :o )...There are a couple of Steves and Andrews and I think I have figured out which is which now :eek: ...People are very

friendly :grouphug:
and most of all they like to have a good time :party:

So :welcome: to the nuthouse!!! :monkey:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:01 pm
Oh, you forgot to mention the Liverpudian with the pink tutu that resides behind the pink sofa eating TimTams and being terrified of spiders that one of the Andrews sends him from Australia.......don't worry Andrea....you will get to know us all really soon and hopefully you won't run away screaming.....as you are very welcome around here.....just don't post too many carrot emoticons in the one post as that makes me very jealous.....I over did it once (possibly more) and now I am not allowed to submit mutiple carrot emoticon posts on here anymore.

Desperate & Carrotless

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:01 pm
That Australian won't be kicking that cat much longer, if I can help it :angry: :angry: or that cat will eat a very good fish dinner very soon :dory: :cat:

Only Kidding :D I won't never feed fishy to the cat. :shock: ..although kicking that Aussie. ...mmhhh :scratchinghead:
8-) 8-)
Welcome Andrea.......I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum...and :welcome:

this is the best place to speak about smurfs, ask questions and have lots of fun :cheers: :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:12 pm
Oh...I forgot... :sillyme:
There's also a dragon :dragon: who lives in a cave somewhere!!!
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:58 pm
A smelly cave at that....where he ferments pumpkin juice and hordes loads of smurf sockels

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:38 pm
All I know is...There is a Fish somewhere :dory: and something about an Australian smurf kicking
a cat :cat:. Sometimes carrots dance :carrots: and people like to hide behind a pink sofa :pinksofa: (I'm not sure if they are hiding behind there with
the dancing carrots :o )...There are a couple of Steves and Andrews and I think I have figured out which is which now :eek: ...People are very

friendly :grouphug:
and most of all they like to have a good time :party:

So :welcome: to the nuthouse!!! :monkey:
I think you summed that up quite well, Renee :)

:welcome: Andrea and have fun :hiya:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 am
Welcome to the smurfy nuthouse Andrea, nice to see another collector from the UK
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby saussard*be » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:29 am
welkom on board

bienvenu a bord

xavier

www.saussard.be
http://www.saussard.be
xaviersaussard@hotmail.com
XAVIER@SAUSSARD.BE

NO PASSION IN 2008
but maybe a B I G surprise in 2009 !!!
0032(0)474.74.88.60

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:30 am
:welcome: Andrea, i think Renee has summed everyone and everything up perfectly about this place :) :) Dyar has too :) :)

Its good to see you here, feel free to join in the fun and frolics, and if you ever feel the need to talk about smurfs, chat away ! :D Sometimes we forget we are here for smurfs, but we do everything in the name of fun here, its a great place to unwind after work :D

By the way, you will always find me here......... :pinksofa: :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:49 am
Looks like you are doing chin-ups Graham......although I think the sofa hides the fact that youa re really kneeling behind there doesn't it?

Ok...Moey told me the truth....but they are my type of chin-ups :D

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:55 am
What we and Mosey get up to behind this couch is......................

:pinksofa:

Not tellin ya ! :neener:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:02 am
Is Renee there too guys? :eek:

I think you guys are going to need a bigger sofa...maybe a sofa with an upstairs extension or something

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:04 am
That would be nice :) :)

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:09 am
Hi Andrea, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Always great to welcome another British smurfer. :-D

Do you collect smurfs now?

I think most of us loved the smurfs from when we were kids so I think you should fit in very well here. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Andrea » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:34 am
Thank's alot,

Not collected any yet as a never seen any thing about here. but i used 2 draw them all the time and had there christmas tape, :-D
Page 1 of 3

Login