Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:41 pm
Hello Everyone ;-)

I would like to introduce myself to all you Smurfy Folk and say "Hello" from Australia. I am a relatively new Smurfer I have to admit but my passion for collecting the little blue fellas is strong and growing (much like my husbands concern for my new addiction). And like I have said to him on many occasions..."Honey, if I can't have cake or chocolate as much as I want, there must be something else I can have at my disposal!"...and Smurfs it is!!!

I used to have a couple of Smurfs when I was young. My sister and I played with them for hours on end in our garden. Recently when my interest for them had resurfaced I asked my Mum about whatever came of our Smurfs. She replied with an horrific story of how when I was at university she asked me if I wanted them anymore and I said "No" so they were sold at a garage sale!!! :(

I couldn't believe it...I wouldn't believe it!!! Me responsible for such an horrific act...it couldn't be true (I was a uni student at the time though...so anything's possible). But as I have spent the last few months turning my Mum's house upsidedown looking for them...I have had to accept the error of my ways and hope and pray that the person who bought them (for probably 50 cents for the lot) was an avid Smurf fan and gave them a good home.

I have been reading a heap of posts on this website over the past few months and have only just gotten around to registering and introducing myself!!! I have learnt a heap more about collecting Smurfs already and look forward to learning something new about Smurfs everyday.

My collection is only quite small at the moment...probably about 100 Smurfs but I am watching ebay for them and have found a few in local second hand shops and markets which was a total buzz!!! :)

I hope to learn more from all you professional Smurf Conservationists and hopefully make a few friends along the way!!! :cheerz:

Smurfingly yours
Renee

Postby steveparkes » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:56 am
Hiya ChunkMasterMC :welcome: to the forum..glad to see you've regained your interest in smurfs. Sorry yours were sold at a garage sale :( but that just means you'll have to buy more :yes: Hope you enjoy your visits to the smurfyest place on cyberspace :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:59 am
Hello ChunkMasterMC ! :welcome: To The Forum ! That's a great story you told and i'm glad you have found a passion for smurfs again ! There are quite a few Aussies here already, and i'm sure you'll get to know who they are soon enough :D

Enjoy !

:-D :beer:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:27 am
Hi there and welcome to a great smurfy place to be....... :wave2:

You will certainly learn alot of smurfy info here and any queations you have will most likely be answered by our combined smurfy knowledge....... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:32 am
Hi Renee....welcome to the forum :hiya:

I get the feeling you will fit right in around here :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:11 am
Hi, Renee!!!!!!!!!!Welcome to the forum....Hope you feel here like at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:22 am
:welcome: Renee...I like your attitude regarding husbands and smurfs :D :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:25 pm
Hi Renee :welcome: to the coolest, smurfiest place I know of. Your story was a great read & it's cool that you decided to start collecting again :D

Have you got any photos of your collection? We like seeing photos here :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:00 pm
Hi Renee, welcome aboard. :welcome:

It was lovely reading your story and great that you have joined in the fun. I am sorry to hear that your Mother sold your little blue guys, I can sympathize as my mother did that with my chopper bike, luckily though, I took my smurfs with me to uni. :D

It will be fun hearing how your collection grows, I can certainly guarantee that will happen now you are joining in here. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfwish » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:06 pm
It will be fun hearing how your collection grows, I can certainly guarantee that will happen now you are joining in here. :-D
^
^
^
^without a doubt!!! :)

:wave2: :tiphat: :wave2: :tiphat:
Hi Renee and welcome to the madhouse. It was good to read your story and funny how so many of us have been through much the same! Look forward to hearing more as your collection grows...and grows...and grows... :lol:

Maxine x :cheerleader2:

P.S. Have you been warned that in joining this forum and restarting your collection, you also need to start looking for a bigger house? :-?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:38 pm
:welcome: Renee. Always nice to see another Aussie. Which part of Australia are you from?
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:56 pm
:welcome: Renee :wave2:

Doesn't take long to make friends around here :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Postby ChunkMasterMC » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:31 am

Thanks for all you Smurfy well wishes :thanks2:

I must go...I just bought 40 more Smurfs and my husband will be home any minute!!!

I am going to break the news to him over a wonderful 3 course dinner I am about to whip up!!!

They say the way to a woman's Smurfly desires is through her husbands stomach...don't they? :-?

See yas

Renee

Postby samismurf » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:55 am
:-D You reallly know man :D well welcome aboard to the forum
I hope you'll learn as mush as i did and still do. In about 2 or 3 months you'll be able to talk about smurfs for hours to your friends. :)

best regards :cheers:
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:29 pm
I must go...I just bought 40 more Smurfs and my husband will be home any minute!!!

I am going to break the news to him over a wonderful 3 course dinner I am about to whip up!!!

They say the way to a woman's Smurfly desires is through her husbands stomach...don't they?
Hi Renee, I like your thinking. I can see your collection is going to grow and grow. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:47 pm
Welcome to the forum Renee... :thanks2:

Like everybody said this is the smurfiest place and a wonderful place to learn about smurfs and have some fun :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:41 pm
They say the way to a woman's Smurfly desires is through her husbands stomach...don't they? :-?
I heard that if you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach then you are aiming a little too high....ok, I will go again now

Dyar

Postby Michelle » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:07 am
Welcome on smurfboard my Aussie friend :wave:

Michelle
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:58 am
I heard that if you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach then you are aiming a little too high....ok, I will go again now

Dyar
:o :) :) :) :) you would probably know, wouldn't you :-? :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:46 pm
Hi Renee, welcome to the board. I have to agree the way to Simons heart is through his stomach, oh and smurfs. He collects them with me too. We are a terrible combination. We both love smurfs :-D Lucie
Page 1 of 2

Login