Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby FlamingO » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:08 pm
Hi all,

Collected smurfs as a kid and kept most, but they were my most played with toys and so they are now the most worn of my collection. Don't know if I'll ever actually replace these ones though cause they represent so many happy memories.

Got back into smurfs about 10 years ago when I first moved out of home and was searching through all my belongings. I went to several toy fairs at this time to try and update my collection and was fortunate to buy my Jokey with gargamel head in box at standard new smurf cost, about £3.50. Phew! I'm now pleased for that stroke of luck :D

Have just this year, after moving again, re-unearthed my collection and thought I would add those that I was missing. Thought i would search on e-bay and 'cor blimey' there are a few more smurfs around then I had realised. Was so excited to find that they had continued to bring out more new smurfs each year.

Would personally love to get as many of the different footballers as possible - although these seem to all fetch quite high prices :shock:

Have looked at this forum quite a bit over last few months and would just like to say how helpful your comments are and also a huge thanks to those of you that have websites of your collections :-D

It is Friday night so I'll catch ya all later. :cheers: :beer:

Postby samismurf » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:22 pm
welcome to the forum, youve come to the right place :cheers: :-D
sam the deal finder :sherlock:
Postby SuperJen » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:34 pm

Thought i would search on e-bay and 'cor blimey' there are a few more smurfs around then I had realised.

It is Friday night so I'll catch ya all later. :cheers: :beer:
:) :) So so many, I thought the same thing when I started collecting again.

Welcome :hiya: to the forum!
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby steveparkes » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:38 pm
Welcome to the forum :welcome: good to have you around..those footballers are very collectable aren't they :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:02 pm
:welcome: to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one of the gossips of the forum:

- are you a man or a woman?
- where are you from?
- tell us something about your collection

You have choosen the best site to speak about smurfs!!!!!!!CONGRATUALTIONS for your decission!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:17 pm
Welcome FlamingO

It's nice to hear that you have learnt thinsg from this forum and you are very welcome to speak your mind and comment wherever you like.

I was also surprised that smurfs continued to be produced as I grew up as they stopped distributing smurfs here in Australia around the mod 1980s....I thought that was the end of them but boy, I was very wrong.

Take care and I hope you like it here :cheers:

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 pm
:welcome: flaming0
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:32 pm
Welcome FlamingO
This is a great place for smurf collectors and a lot of fun .. :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:56 pm
:sofunny: Glad you're coming right out and asking now, Joaquin :D

:welcome: Flamingo!! Hope you enjoy it here :hiya:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby saussard*be » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:34 am
BIENVENUE

WELKOM ON BOARD

HAVE A NICE SMURFY DAY

XAV
http://www.saussard.be
xaviersaussard@hotmail.com
XAVIER@SAUSSARD.BE

NO PASSION IN 2008
but maybe a B I G surprise in 2009 !!!
0032(0)474.74.88.60

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:44 am
:welcome: To The forum, its nice to hear that The Smurfs have got you hooked :) :) Stick around ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Michelle » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:21 am
:welcome: on board!

Michelle

Postby toydreamer » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:52 am
Hello. :)

This is indeed the planet's best smurf forum... welcome aboard.

:cool:
Smurfs, smurfs & more smurfs at Toy Dreamer: www.toydreamer.com.au :eek:

Postby FlamingO » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:47 am
:welcome: to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one of the gossips of the forum:

- where are you from?
- tell us something about your collection
Hello and thanks for all your warm welcomes.

In answer to your queries, I am female and from UK. I would describe my collection as 'basic' - only normals and supers, no rares, promos, sockels, fakes, mistakes etc. Maybe I will start looking at these in the future? unless I can show some restraint :duel: :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:06 am
:) :) :)

I am pretty sure you have some special smurfs very soon :D

When I first joined up on this forum about six months ago, I only collected certain smurfs and supers that I really liked and I had nothing rare :shock: ......Now. :banghead: ..well,..let's just say...My collection has tripled in the meantime :shock: and I have some nice and rare smurfs that I never thought I would own :eek: :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:27 am
Female and english :D :D And single? :) :) :) It´s a joke!!!!!!!

Hope to see you usually here, and as Maureen says,if you continue here, you will notice that your collection grows and grows, and your life will be full of smurfy things...

PS: My profile: male, single, 32 years old, spanish, old collector, gossip, hardener reader, chemist and in bankrupt since march 2006...
JOAQUÍN

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:51 am

and in bankrupt since march 2006...
You might want to leave that part out, Joaquin :) :) :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby southernyacht » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:27 am
:welcome: FlamingO! :hiya:

This is a great place to chat & ask questions :flower: :flower: :flower:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:29 am
You might want to leave that part out, Joaquin
Hi, Rae...I think it´s imporatnt to be sincere in your life: a long time ago ( I think I was 17-18) I said to a "girlfriend", that my father was the owner of Cocacola in Spain...and she believed to me :) :) :) I noticed she was not too much clever, and since tht day, I don´t tell lies...

:cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:33 pm
Hi Flamingo, a proper welcome to the board. :welcome:

Great to hear you have freed your little blue guys from their dark home in the attic. :relieved:

Yes, it is a quite a shock isn't it when you discover that new smurfs are still being released and that the rest of the world hasn't forgotten about them like we had here in the UK. :-D

I also like the soccer smurfs but yes, these tend to sell quite well. Some of them were only mainly available in the UK, not all of Europe which is why they have higher values. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 2

Login