Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby Simon X » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:43 am
Hi, I´m a German (Sorry, if there are a few mistakes in my texts.. :lol: ) 14-years-old "child" who visits the 10th class of a gymnasium and I don't have something better to do than spend his money only for smurfs... :)

I collect the smurf since...well, don´t know. But my first was the Smurfette with kitchen.
Highlites of my collection:
I have all Olympic smurfs in their original boxes and only miss about 50 smurfs to have all normal smurfs. I have got the soccer smurf with red ball, two historis smurfs and the angler and the cage-smurf in their original-boxes.

Last week I got a new home for my smurfs and today and the next 23 days I will daily receive a new smurf to my collection because of my advent calendar...Today I already got the highlite of this, the violet-dressed Mechanic smurf. :-D

Here are a few photos of my collection and my newest smurf:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:48 am
WOW - nice mechanic smurf Simon..Drool :) What a great idea to have an advent calendar where everyday you get a new smurf..now I LIKE that idea :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:49 am
Hi and :welcome: Simon,

nice to meet another avid German collector who has such an impressive collection at a tender age!!! :D I started to collect them at the age of three without ever stopping. :) I enjoy going to fleamarkets, what about you? Btw. where exactly are you from? I'm from Dortmund. :)

Postby Simon X » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:03 am
Thanks for your answers.

I am from near Han(n)over...
Yes, I often visit fleamarkets. On one I got the soccer with red ball for 1 €..! :-D

Here is another picture of my smurfs lieing oin the ground while my room was renovated...(27th September this year).

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:14 am
Whooo!!!! I'm very impressed!!! :adore: :-D It took me ages to get the quarterback!!! :)

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:58 am
Hi Simon, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Thanks for the pics of your smurfs, you have a a very nice collection. :-D

I love your idea for an advent calender too, what a great way of getting your smurfs and looking forward to Christmas. :clap2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:24 am
Welcome to the board, Simon :welcome:

thanks for posting the pictures of your collection

you have some very nice smurfs in there :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:50 pm
Hi Simon, welcome to the board. You have some lovely smurfs there. Lucie & Simon ( the other Simon on the board) :-D

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:52 pm
WOW Simon, your collection is superb ! I love your mechanic and the advent calendar idea too :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Michelle » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:58 pm
Welcome on smurfboard, Simon!

I love your avator and your collection!

Michelle

Postby Tojo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:38 pm
Hiya Simon, nice to meet you. I'd love to have a smurf advent calendar - that'd be great - wow!

I hope you enjoy yourself here, I'm sure you'll have a fun time. Don't worry about your English not being good enough, no-one worries about such things here. Smurfs & friends are the important things
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:23 pm
What a great idea to have an advent calendar where everyday you get a new smurf..now I LIKE that idea :D
:iagree:

:welcome: Simon, thanks for showing us a few pics of your collection , you have some very nice smurfs there 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Welcome Simon :D

It's nice to see another German on the forum and you have a very impressive collection already and I am sure it will grow even bigger since you joined up here.

I love your avatar....I hope you like it here among many smurf friends.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:10 pm
:hiya: Simon! Glad you have found our little corner of the world :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby southernyacht » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:17 pm
:welcome: Simon,

Love your purple mechanic :worship:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Simon X » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:29 pm
Thanks for all your nice answers!
Today I got the hamburger-smurf out of my advent calendar...One of the cheap smurfs I didn´t have before... :)

Now I will see whether I can also discuss with you in the other topics...
:D

PS: These smilies... :clap2:
Postby smurfwish » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:59 pm
:hiya: Simon :hiya: and :welcome: to the madhouse! You have chosen a great place to come and talk about smurfs!
I love the idea of your advent calendar...much better than chocolates :-D .
I look forward to seeing what you get everyday between now and Christmas day :xmas2:

Maxine

Postby SuperJen » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:14 am
Hi Simon and welcome to the best place in the world :hiya:

Looks like you've got a great collection :D

I want a calendar where you get a new Smurf EVERY day :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:29 am
Welcome to the Forum Simon X!!!!

:D :) :) :)

Great collection you have!!!! :admire:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Yonna » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:00 am
Nice collection!! :shock: I especially like the Christmas calender!! Very clever!! :grinning:

And also: Welcome to join us!!! :welcome:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Page 1 of 2

Login