Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 2

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:43 pm
Hi Simon and welcome :welcome: its always nice to have new collectors joining in on all the fun. :-D I also like that calander idea that is cool I want one now lol :( :)
Smurfy regards
Steve. :D

Postby southernyacht » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:25 pm
Hi Simon :hiya:

:welcome: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Cathy x :cat: :snowdance:

Postby Simon X » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:34 pm
Okay, another thanks to your answers. :lol: :D

I don't post my new smurf of every day, because they are not all very spectacular...
But after Christmas I think I will only miss about 30 smurfs to have all normals... ;-)

I think, when my latest ebay-wins arrived I will post a picture of my smurfs I got in the first-half of Dezembre... :D
Including the advent-calendar smurfs of course. ;)

Postby Michelle » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:37 pm
Never say a smurf isn't spectacular! 8)
You are a great member already, thanks for this!

Michelle

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:45 am
Okay, another thanks to your answers. :lol: :D

I don't post my new smurf of every day, because they are not all very spectacular...
But after Christmas I think I will only miss about 30 smurfs to have all normals... ;-)

I think, when my latest ebay-wins arrived I will post a picture of my smurfs I got in the first-half of Dezembre... :D
Including the advent-calendar smurfs of course. ;)
Wait you're 14, aren't you? :) Does either your dad or your mum bid for you, since you mustn't join Ebay before you're eighteen? :)

Postby Simon X » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:52 am
Oh yes, you are right...I use my mother's account... :-D

But that doesn't say I don´t have to pay... :)

Besides I never look to the items bought by that account, because my mother has bought al lot of smurfs who I don´t know...
Page 2 of 2

Login