Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby trumanshower » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:40 pm
hi all,

I'm Amaury, 22, from france.
I collect a lot of 80's toys, i've some smurfs, but it's not my main collection.

i need your help to identify 2 smurfs, and as your forum is very huge, and i've not the bravory for reading all. so if you can help me, or give me a link to more infos, it would be a plaisure!!

Thanks!!
vive les schtroumpfs!! et vive les dragonautes!!!!

Postby Pitufo » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:14 pm
Hi, Amaury!!!!!!!! :welcome: aboard

I don´t collect this kaind of smurfs, but I´m sure somebaody can help you...They are minismurfs, and they rae not to hard to find...If you know "Der Schlumpf Katalog IV", you can see some pages with all the different mini you can find...Good luck!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:19 pm
David and/or Dyar should be able to help identify these smurfs for you :D

Here is a link to Dyar's page which shows some of these:
http://www.geocities.com/sgtpapas/miscsmurfsmini.html

:welcome: Truman :hiya:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby trumanshower » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:33 pm
thanks!! :D

i'd like to know who producted them, when, and how they were available.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:05 pm
:welcome: trumanshower,

I don't know anything about them either, but I am sure as soon as one of "our experts" get on here, you will find out lots of information :D

hope you stick around us "crazy" people and enjoy the ride :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:28 pm
i'd like to know who producted them, when, and how they were available.
Hello Amaury and welcome to the forum

I don't know a lot about these but the ones you have were made by Bully if that helps at all. I can't tell you when or how they were sold but maybe someone else might know.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:17 pm
I have a blue one that is similar and Oli was telling me that you used to get them in Germany in gumball machines. They come as little prizes in those ball things I think :-? Mine looks a bit different but they certainly look like the kind of thing you get in those gumball machines. Looks like its supposed to hang on a chain or necklace.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:19 am
Yeap that's right: Most of them used to come from gum ball machine.

But most of the ones with a base came from various board games available at the time (for example "Le defi des Scthroumpfs") was one of them.

I believe Bully was the main manufacturer for most of them like the ones on trumanshower's pictures. (Exist in hard plastic and soft rubbery material too). The bully marking is clearly written on some of them (more common on the ones with a base from board games).

Welcome to the board trumanshower!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Michelle » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:45 am
:iagree:

David you've explaned it like nowone godd!

Welcome on Smurbaord!

Michelle

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:22 am
When in doubt Michelle.....we look to those among us with those special smurfing powers and David is no exception there. He's big, he's green, scaley & has a rather fiery temper. He's perfect to turn to in times of a crisis and once again he has delivered here.

When we want to know all about the fakes that live among the land of those so called privileged real smurfs....there can only be one man...we hail Captain Attom for the insight and wisdom for all those smurfs critters that sneak through the cracks of good taste and good fortune.

When ya wanna answer and you want it now without any nonsense or a shadow of doubt but you want it with laughter then you turn to the stressly mannered Mrs Wobley who transforms into cool Rach from the land of Blue Imps. You do not want to get involved in a drinking challenge against this wishy Welshy lass that can probably kick my.....so it hurts.

When you seek the past, future & present of the thing some of us can prounounce as Schtroumpf.....then I make one call...and one call only to the professor of Peyoness and decency in Frammy Baby. Although making a call to Agent Frammy at the moment might not be a good idea as he is expecting a future forum agent any day now.

When you want to know how the weather is in Sydney at the moment....People turn to me. I can honestly help with the fast data required.....although accurate temperatures may take a while for me to do the net search but I am your man.

When you suddenly have a spider in your house and you are faced with that age old dilemma of "Do I wan't want to kill it or send it to a friend you know just cos it's fun?"........we turn to Graham with a special package so he knows they aren't only to be found on the web.

When you want a headache or a hang over, some of us may turn to Johnnie Walker who.... ... .... is nothing to do with this forum but just leads me into talking about the next thing which is........that I should probably stop talking right about now.

A Newbie :D

Postby southernyacht » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:37 am
Very :haha:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:52 am
Trust Dyar for the temperature in Sydney? That depends on hot air coming out of Syd's bottom!!! :) :) :)

:cheers:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:20 am
Actually I don't really know much about the weather. It's meant to be boiling down here and I am wearing a very large jacket and ugg boots.

I know how to spell Schleich S at least :D

Dyar

Postby trumanshower » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:45 am
ok, thanks all!!

under mines is written : Peyo, Schleich, W. Germany and a number(those are 2#and 79#). I also have the "schtroumpfs Omo" who very looks like those ones.

8)

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:54 am
Hi Amaury, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Your collections look very interesting, Thanks for the pics. :-D

Sorry I can't add any more info about your mini smurfs other than they are very cute. :D

Thanks for the info about gumball machines guys. :-D

I wonder if they were ever eaten by mistake. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:54 pm
Hi Amaury welcome to the board :D Lucie & Simon
Page 1 of 1

Login