Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby Elvissmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Hi there,some of you may recognise me better as elvisniff (the ebay trader)...i thought it was about time i plucked up the courage to join this forum..Anyway,my real name is Jon and i live in good ol` rainy Plymouth (the U.K. one that is!).I thought i might be able to get a better response to smurf talk here than on other chat rooms without being treated like a......welll you know how some people are towards smurfs.Right thats enough about me for now...just saying a big HELLO! to everyone else :D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 pm
Hi there Jon, great to see you join here :welcome: . I think I may have bought from you on ebay before...... :)

Feel free to chat anything smurfy on this forum as everyone is so friendly..... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby southernyacht » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:04 pm
Hi ya Jon,

:welcome: Welcome to the forum - its a great place to talks smurfs and everything else! :)

Love your username too :-D

Cathy x :cat:

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:14 pm
Hiya Jon :welcome: good to see another smurf person from the UK, I do recognise your trading name, good to have you on board :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:45 pm
Hi Jon, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Always great to hear from another UK smurfer and yes, I do recognise your Ebay ID, I bought a lovely fake Santa smurf from you a week or two ago. :-D

Have you been collecting for long? :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:34 pm
Hi Jon,

Welcome. I bought from you last week too - the Schuh Neumann promo. Good to see you here.

I know what you mean about rainy old Plymouth. I am just organising my wedding there, so please can the rain hold off for just one day....... please......

Mark
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:59 pm
:welcome: Jon....you've come to the right place to discuss smurfs :) Have fun! :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:11 pm
Hi, Jon!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome: I hope to see you frequently here and a discount to all the forum members in your auctions :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN
Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:21 pm
I thought i might be able to get a better response to smurf talk here than on other chat rooms without being treated like a......welll you know how some people are towards smurfs.:D
We have all been there!! Welcome to the forum!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Elvissmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:38 pm
:shock: WOW!! what a reply..and so many who have bought from me..The fake Santa..i really didn`t know how to describe..The Schuh-Neumann..i wanted to keep for myself :) but i get the feeling my wife is sick of the sight of smurfs what with my own and my kids collections...plus all my stock :D.I have been collecting for the past 2 years but don`t have anything too rare..love my rohling angry though he has to be my favourite..i`m glad i`m at the right age to remember when Smurfs first appeared in this country..yes i was one of those bright eyed kids (My gran always had her hankie at the ready!) outside the National garage after it had closed,and gazing at these strange yet appealing little Blue and white characters..everyone wanted Astro back then,and then going home telling your parents they had to start getting petrol from National instead of Mobil (who only had sticky backed cloth football badges to give away!..I`ll try to do something about the Plymouth weather for nuts wedding..can`t promise anything,as it rained on my wedding day too lol......did someone mention discount :shock:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:54 pm
The Schuh-Neumann..i wanted to keep for myself :)
NO!! it's MINE now :) :) :) :mine:

(tough luck Maureen, wasn't going to let you have this one :D )
I`ll try to do something about the Plymouth weather for nuts wedding..can`t promise anything,as it rained on my wedding day too lol
Thanks Jon :-D I think in the last 2/3 years it has only been dry once when I have been down :???:
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Elvissmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:19 pm
NO!! it's MINE now :) :) :) :mine:

8) I`m sure i`ll find another one..sometime...somewhere :morehelp:
Thanks Jon :-D I think in the last 2/3 years it has only been dry once when I have been down :???:[/quote]
Ermmm!!..it`s not raining now :-D

Postby Elvissmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:22 pm
Sorry about the use of Angry...It`s not a reflection on my character...honest!! :peace:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:25 pm
Hey don't forget to post a pic of yourself in the 'what do you look like' thread and pics of your collection too......... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:31 pm

(tough luck Maureen, wasn't going to let you have this one :D )
:) :) :) yeah, I noticed, Mark :) :) :) I picked up other great smurfs from Elvissmurf..

Welcome to the board, Jon :welcome: and thanks for the nice note you sent me :D

This board is very addictive but so much fun :lol:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:42 pm
Hello Jon, welcome to the nuthouse ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:51 pm
Welcome Jon :D Always nice to meet another smurfer.

We could do with a bit of your good old rainy weather Down Under. We're facing water restrictions yet again this summer.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:34 pm
Hey Jon

Don't apologise for yoru avatar as I love the Angry...I think you have one of the coolest avatars here and hopefully Rach can work her magic when she has the time and make him do something....smile perhaps :)

Welcome to the forum....good to see you got the courage up as most of us are.....er, some of us are not that scary at all

Dyar :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:25 am
:welcome: Jon!!!

Enjoy your time being here. :D

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:02 am
:welcome: Jon

I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun on here... :wave2: :hyper:
:flower:

Meagan
Page 1 of 2

Login