Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 2

Hi

Postby smurfwish » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:13 am
:hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya: :hiya:
Hi there Jon and :welcome:

It's great to see another newbie here...a couple of words of warning though...
*This site is addictive :pc2: ...anything else you intended to do after 'popping on here quickly'...will never get done!
*Some of the people (no names of course-you know who you are) are absolutely mad :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

BUT it's great fun to be a part of :-D ...good people...good friends!
:partyon:

Maxine

Postby Michelle » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:09 am
Welcome on smurfboard, Jon!

Michelle

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:06 am
Welcome to the Forum Jon!!!

:cheers: :cheers:
:beer:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Tojo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:40 am
Hi Jon, great to hear from you & welcome to the forum. How's Plymouth? I studied there (in the days when Plymouth Poly wasn't a university) & carried on living (in Stuart Road, Milehouse Road & Alma Road - I kept moving about) & working there until moving to Exeter. I'm from Torquay & visit once a year so I don't forget what the accent sounds like :) I love going around the barbican & the market looking for smurfs & other collectibles whenever I get to go down to Plymouth.

@Nuts - why Plymouth? :-? I mean Plymouth is England's windiest city. Every street corner has a rubbish bin full of shredded umbrellars :) I still love the place though & have fond memories of living there.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:58 am
Every street corner has a rubbish bin full of shredded umbrellars :)
:) :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:36 am
Tojo..What an interesting reply,i used to live just of alma road in Russell place..2 doors away from the Pennycomequick pub :beer:,I often go searching around the Barbican and market as they are about the only 2 places you can find smurfs here...incidentally the man who runs the craft and toy shop in the market also runs the shop on the Exeter waterfront...which i have seen mentioned somewhere else on here.There isn`t one place where you can buy new smurfs down here...plenty of Schleich animals though..when i asked the shopkeeper why they din`t sell smurfs she said she didn`t think they would sell :banghead: :gaga: .You said you were from Torquay..studied in Plymouth...and you moved to EXETER??? :eek: you should be ashamed of yourself lol :) .
Oh!!..it`s stopped raining and blowing a gale for 5 mins..could be a good time to go to the post office...maybe i should pick up a cheap umbrella from my local bin lol...and a couple for nuts and his wedding entourage hehe.see you all later :D
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Tojo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:57 am
Ah, the Pennycomequick, that brinks back memories. Going into the bar to order a pint & then going into the lounge to drink it to save a few pennies :) :) :beer:

Postby Tojo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:58 am
Ah, the Pennycomequick (I always wondered who Penny was & if she did :o ), that brings back memories. Going into the bar to order a pint & then going into the lounge to drink it to save a few pennies :) :) :beer:

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:00 am
I dunno who penny was but i never met her too find out whether she did or not :(

Postby Tojo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:15 am
She's probably married with kids now anyway & got false teeth & no hair so perhaps it's not so bad we never met her after all :)

:cheers:

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:21 am
lol she sounds like my ideal women :?

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:27 am
:) :) :) @ Tojo

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:03 am
Welcome to the board Jon :-D Lucie & Simon

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:44 am

@Nuts - why Plymouth? :-? I mean Plymouth is England's windiest city. Every street corner has a rubbish bin full of shredded umbrellars :) I still love the place though & have fond memories of living there.
Louisa is from Plymouth.... We are down quite often to see family etc.

It always makes me smile when I pass that pub.

Re. the wind - we are getting married at Wembury, on the top of the cliff, so wind and rain could be an issue! :fingers:
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:47 am
PS - can you let me know where on the Barbican you can find smurfs???
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:47 am
Nevermind umbrellas then!!...oilskins or wetsuits would come in more handy! :lol:

Postby Elvissmurf » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:51 am
Ermmm!!..it`s a bit tucked away..if you walk down southside street past the 2 chippies and the navy pub..past the glassworks..until you`re at the public loos..turn right and you`ll see an antique shop,to the right of that there is a little alley..go up there 10 yards and there are a few little shops in one!!..one of the stores sells old dinky and corgi cars...and SMURFS!

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:56 am
Mark

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:46 pm
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Postby smurfwish » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:33 pm
I thought I recognised the name :-? was just being a bit slow...thank you for the Pirate Smurf which I recieved on Saturday! :D

Maxine
Page 2 of 2

Login