Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 3 of 3

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:57 am
Whatever I do in Brussels.. It's HIS fault!!! :o
Ditto!! :D

Except unlike Karen, I don't lie about what I never do :) :)

Psst, Rae, I don't think you want to be known as a bushpig, do you?! :eek:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:19 pm
Whatever I do in Brussels.. It's HIS fault!!! :o
Yes there's probably some truth to that :) :)
A Bushpig ! Yeah, i still dont believe that one ! :) :)
I have to say me neither...that's such an awful tag Rae....you're too nice for that.

I am still at war of course but we respect the enemy at the same time. :D
:daz:
Aw, you're all a great bunch...that's plain to see. (How's that for diplomacy!?) ;)
Ok...Graham and me will be on your side :D :)

Dyar

Postby Smurf-aholic » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:08 pm
Welcome :welcome: .Nice to see a fellow Canadian.
Postby smurfwish » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:44 pm
Hi Smurfycate... :welcome:

No matter what is going on elsewhere in the world it is 100% gauranteed that a few minutes on here each day will bring a smile to your face.

:monkey: :lol: :monkey: :lol: :monkey: :lol:

Maxine x

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERY DAY IS A SMURFDAY

Postby Smurfycate » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:38 am
You guys are just awesome, what a warm welcome! :cheerz:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:42 pm
I seem to have missed this thread. :-? So heres my quick catch up.

Welcome smurfycate

David, I agree its definitely way past time for that POD (Pick on Dyar) Day. We should reinstate it as an annual event on the forum calendar I think. April fool's Day sounds like a good day to me :cheers:

Graham, you KNOW I don't have Dyar's password! naughty naughty! Is this because of that one time you wrote some really nice stuff about Rae, Trish and I and claimed to not remember posting it the next day???? :) :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:41 pm
David, I agree its definitely way past time for that POD (Pick on Dyar) Day. We should reinstate it as an annual event on the forum calendar I think. April fool's Day sounds like a good day to me :cheers:
Oh no....not another POD Day :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I hope Maureen keeps quiet about a recent discovery too....infact I am sure there are a few of you out there now that know way too many shocking secrets that I blurted out because I must be stoopid or something.

Keep them all under you hat....please :-?

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:50 pm

I hope Maureen keeps quiet about a recent discovery too

Dyar
Its not that third nipple thing is it?? :) :) :) (can we warm up for POD day now??)

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:50 pm
I hope Maureen keeps quiet about a recent discovery too....
Oh! What has Maureen discovered?? :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:52 pm
Nothing you all haven't already seen....just don't need to relive the nightmare that's all

Picked on Dyar :(

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:52 pm
Snap! gee Stace I was thinking how on earth did I get a Dory avatar?? Posting at the same time is scary!

Eloise: look Dory mum, Dory

Me: :banghead: :banghead: Yes I know do you HAVE to say it every time you see it??

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:09 pm
Eloise: look Dory mum, Dory
Look Eloise!!!

:dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory:
:dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory::dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:07 pm
Oh no....not another POD Day :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I hope Maureen keeps quiet about a recent discovery too....infact I am sure there are a few of you out there now that know way too many shocking secrets that I blurted out because I must be stoopid or something.

Keep them all under you hat....please :-?

Dyar
:daz: :daz: :daz:

In about three-four weeks there should be enough ammunition for a weekly POD day 8-) 8-) 8-)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:33 am
This is what ia m afraid of Maureen....I don't suppose having a few drinks will improve the odds either.

Oh well....if ya gonna mess up, then do it properly I always say :D

Dyar

PS - Maybe we should make a P.O.D. section on the forum if things are gonna be that bad.

PPS - :?
Page 3 of 3

Login