Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:02 am
I have been looking for guys like you for ages and finally my dream came true. :joy: My name's Dominique, I'm 26 years old and from the area of Northrhine Westfalia, Germany. I have been collecting smurfs for more than twenty-three years. :) Reason being my Granny who used to give me smurfs as presents whenever she was visiting us. :)
I could not help myself, but lovin' these blue cuties. :)
I have collected more than 800 items so far, with the majority representing normal smurfs. :) But I won't stop collecting them until the day, I die.
Apart from "smurfing", I'm a student of English and history for teaching purposes as you might have guessed from my nick, which means Knight_Smurfyheart in English and hints both at the historical figure of Richard Lionheart and smurfs. :student:
However I promise I won't harm any smurf, but only protect them. ;)

Postby Bookworm » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:19 am
Hey Dominique, welcome to the board! :cheers:
Matt

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:31 am
Thank you very much, Matt. :) I enjoy my stay to the fullest. :)

P.S. Though my nick could also refer to male gender, I'm a girl. :)

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:07 am
Hi Ritter_Schlumpfenherz, welcome to the forum :welcome: nice to see another long time smurf collector. If you love smurfs, you'll love the forum :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:09 am
@Steve: Thank you very much. :) It's a pleasure being here. :) :joy: :joy: :joy:

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:53 am
hi Dominique!

thank god you found us! it's such a pleasure meeting a new smurf lover

and with such a huge collection! you must have some nice stuff too!

we can learn alot from you , and hope you will enjoy it here!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:54 am
Hallo Dominique

Any one who protects the little blue guys is alright with me :D

You sound like you have a wonderful collection and hopefully with your long term experience you might be able to help us answer some of the questions that leave us a bit stumped....if not it's still nice to have another soul to have some fun with.

It's also great to have another smurf lover from Germany join the board and share their joy with the rest of us.

What are some of your favourite smurfs in your collection?

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:20 am
@Syd: I try to help you out as best as I can. :) But I wouldn't consider myself an omniscient expert. :) If I were wrong or can't help out, please help me out or do correct me, please. :)

Phew, getting back to your very tough question. I can't only hint at some of them:

I love my smurfette lamp, which my best friend who's also sort of dad to me gave me as a present. It's placed above my computer and it's tremendously cute. :)

I love my smurfette plastic doll (about 9 inch high), which I bought from my first pocket money for 9 DM (=4,50 Euro) at the age of eight. :)

I love my smurf pillow which my dad brought me from the Czech repubilc about twelve years ago. It's just shaped as a smurf and sooo cute. :)

Last, but not least I'm happy for having bought all jubilee smurfs for a very reasonable (if not cheap) price about thirteen years ago. They were priced for 2 DM (=1 Euro) each in new condition. But since I didn't have much space at that time plus the fact, that I wasn't aware of the fact that they had to be left closed, I unwrapped them. :sofa:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:31 am
Oh and a big "Hi" to Father Attom and Syd :) :wave:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:00 am
:welcome: Dominique

I'm glad you mentioned you were a girl, from your first post I wasn't sure as your name could be male or female in Australia :)

I'm sure you'll love it here, plenty of smurfy info and everyone is really friendly :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:10 am
Thanks SA_ Smurfette :)

Well a couple of years ago, I used to have some trouble concerning my name indeed. :) :)

At my 18th birthday I got a letter from the army, so I had to phone them and tell them I was so sorry that I couldn't join them. :) :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:45 am
:welcome: Dominique! :hiya:

I hope you enjoy it here - this place can become quite addictive :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:51 am
Thank you Eggie. :)

I agree to you, this place is very addictive. :)

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:28 am
Hi Dominique, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

I guessed at Dominique being a girl's name so that's a good start. :-D I think poor Jocelyn had trouble when he started posting because a few people thought he was a girl and in fact he was a "he". :)

Postby Pitufo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:36 pm
Hi, Dominique, from SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome: It´s a great pleasure to know new addicts to this forum...I began to collect smurfs about 23 years ago, too...I hope to see you frequently...I am a little happier since the moment I discovered this fantastic forum...

Bye, Bye, and smurfing greetings :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:08 am
Hi Eggie, Kitty and Pitufo :)

Thank you so much for welcoming me. :) It's great being here and almost like a fairy-tale. :)

Postby Rachel » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:04 pm
Hi Dominique, welcome aboard. :welcome:

It is great to hear you have been collecting for so long. Do you have any pictures of your collection. I think I can safely say we all LOVE seeing pics of collections. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Cool Smurf » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:16 pm
Hello, Dominique! I'm very glad to meet you! 8)

I started buying Smurf items in 2003, when I was 21 years old. I didn't really start collecting until late last year. :mosh:
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Jekyll » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:24 pm
Ciao Dominique.
I started collecting smurf last yaers old in March, at the age of 24 years, and now I have 267 smurf
It isn't too late
Sorry for my English

My collection:
Regular 366/392 + (var: 72)
Super 41/75 + (var: 8 )
Christmas+Easter 15/24 + (var: 1)
Historical 0/6 - Sockel 22 - Promo 87 + Others 25
Total 422/497 (var: 81) + (Others: 134) =>[637]

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:33 pm
Nice to meet you Dominique ! You sound like a great Smurfer !

It will be great to have you around ! :D

:-D :beer:
Page 1 of 2

Login