Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 2

Postby Tojo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:30 am
Hi Dominique :D

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see a few more people in Germany joining he forum. I think there's still a huge Australian dominence here though :) Hope you enjoy yourself here... I know I do.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:33 am
Hi Dominique,

Welcome on board. I saw your nick several times on ebay....I'm from Bavaria and started collecting smurfs Dezember 2004 and I have approx. 17000 different smurfs so far

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:15 am
Hi everyone!!!!

Wow I didn't know that you got so many smurfs, Cheesy. :)

@Tojo: I started to use ebay, since almost all fleamarkets I had been attending for years, disappointed me more or less. To me a definition of fleamarket is, that any sale of mobile phones, computers, clothes and food has to be forbidden. Therefore I only go to four regular fleamarkets in my area which are really worth visiting.
Thanks for suggesting Frankfurt. :) I go to our "Florian", to the Rheinaue fair and to the Zöpfesmarkt. Hence I'll check out Wuppertal-Vohwinkel in September. :)

@Rachel: Since me and my mom "swapped" our sleeping-rooms, there's a lot to work coming up within the next weeks. But I'll definitely post pic, as soon as I'm finished with it. :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:29 am
There is a large fleamarket once a month on the Mainufer here in Frankfurt but I haven't been there in years. As you say there are probably more mobile-phone accessory stalls than genuine fleamarket stands now but when I was last there you could buy almost everything. I really must try to go there again sometime to see what it's like now, & hopefully find smurfs of course :)

As far as Bavaria's concerned you'd have to ask Cheesy :) :o
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Jocelyn » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:31 am
Hi and very welcome :violin: :welcome:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:58 am
Thanks Jocelyn. :)

Nice to meet you. :) :-D
Page 2 of 2

Login