Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby Evensar » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:32 am
Hi!

Just wanted to say hello. I have just stared to collecting smurfs. I have read about the blue things everyday for about 2 weeks, and i cant get enough right now=) I remeber i played with smurfs when i was a kid. I allso remeber they had a rough time with me, poor smurfs :)

But yeasterday i coulden't stop my self from buying some smurfs from a big collector here in sweden called Anette. So right now im waiting for my new friends :D

Well, i think im going to have ALOT of questions. So be prepared to help ;)

Bye everyone!

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:41 am
Hi Evensar! WELCOME to the forum!!! :D

It's great news that you started collecting again!!!!
Anette is a very well regarded seller and you can be sure that your Smurfs will arrive safely to you!

There is a wealth of smurfy knowledge on here so I have no doubt your questions will get answered! Fire away!!! :-D

:cheers: :) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Fram » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:02 am
:welcome: evensar! You have come to the right place :D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Evensar » Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:35 am
Thanks everyone :) 2 replays at this short time, thats nice, populated communitys :) Oh well, this is my first order from Anette:

Then i was out of cash hehe. My next smurf, i think it will be the skate smurf. I remember that one from i was a kid, i read that there is one origanal skate smurf with a yellow shirt? And one with a yellow shirt. Am i wrong?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:14 am
Hello Evensar...welcome to our smurfy home

Anette is a very good seller indeed :D

It's true that there is a Skateboarder with a red Shirt (common variation) and also one with a yellow Shirt which is a rarer variation that was only released in the UK.

I hope you like the new smurfs you have bought and it would be nice to see you lots more around here on the forum as you would be very welcome of course.

Dyar :cheers:

Postby Tor » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:52 am
Välkommen!

Hope you like Anettes page - I built it. :-D
/Tor

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:31 pm
:welcome: Evensar!
Glad you found our forum! It's a great place to find out anything you ever would think to ask about smurfs and more :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Evensar » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:54 pm
Välkommen!

Hope you like Anettes page - I built it. :-D
Tack! :)

Yes i like the page you built. Its easy navigating :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:42 pm
Hi there Evensar, :welcome: :hiya:
and welcome as every one else has said feel free to join with all the fun. :D Its great that you have started collecting again and i hope you have cleard out your house? As you will soon need all the room you can spare. :) nice to meet you. :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:56 pm
Hi Evensar, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Great to hear that you have found the little blue guys again and that you have found Annette, she is a lovely lady. :-D

Any questions, please feel free to ask. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Evensar » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:01 pm
Hi there Evensar, :welcome: :hiya:
and welcome as every one else has said feel free to join with all the fun. :D Its great that you have started collecting again and i hope you have cleard out your house? As you will soon need all the room you can spare. :) nice to meet you. :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D
Hehe... Thanks :) I have to bookshelfs with alot of junk in it, i guess ill have to clear those out, and make room for my new blue friends :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:36 pm
:welcome: Evensar

Glad you have started collecting smurfs again :D

I'm sure you'll need those two bookshelves empty as your collection is only going to get bigger :wicked:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:22 pm
Hi Evensar

Welcome to the board....don't worry you'll get plenty of help from the great bunch of smurfy people on here....

Good luck with ur collection.... :D
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:42 am
Hi there Evensar, welcome to the board. Its great you have found Annette to buy smurfs from she is a really great person. We have bought smurfs from her. She is a pleasure to deal with . :D Lucie & Simon

Postby Evensar » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:51 am
Thanks everyone. :)

Postby Evensar » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:04 pm
Wohaa, finaly i got my smurfs. And they are great:) One of my cats jumped up on the table and was just on its way to play with one of them, but i said "Shoo Lucifer, if u want to play with Smurfs u have to buy one of your own. He looked at me and jumped down again" ;)

Btw what is the best catalogue to check up smurfs?

:cheers:

Postby Rachel » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:34 pm
Hiya, yes I have the same problem with our cat. He loves to play dominoes with the smurfs! :)

There are two main guides, both are dealer catalogues and are in German but have plenty of pictures.

Der Schlumpf Katalog (sometimes referred to as DSK)
KMS Comicfiguren Preis Katalog

They are bith great for checking out markings and variations. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:54 pm
Yep I will second Rachel's opinion here that one of these 2 are the ones you should be after. The most current editions are the 2003 ones which would be the best ones to get. I think Karen still has some available at kittyscavern for sale. I know I learnt a lot more after buying one of these catalogues so I am sure you would as well.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:45 am
There is also a Comicfiguren catalogue 2005/06, but that is not the one to get for Smurfs (there are two parts, one with the Smurfs from 2003, and one without the Smurfs from 2005). Just to avoid confusion... The one you need has a Smurf prominently on the cover.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Evensar » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:12 am
Ahh nice, I just looked at Anettes page and she got 6 of "Der Schlumpf Katalog " left. I knew that my 3-4 years of studiyng German in scholl was going to help me some day :-D

Well thanks for the information again :)
Page 1 of 2

Login