Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 2

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:57 pm
Hi Margaret Welcome abored.. I'm Daryl. Just about to turn 35 years young (in smurf years thats a lot!) .. this is sounding like Jerry Springer. I found I had a smurf problem some years back. The infestation started small but soon took up all my money, sanity and is now starting on my hair. I keep saying, "just one more" but then I get committed and buuy ten to justify the postage. Thats my excuse anyway..
Enjoy

Postby Margaret » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:03 pm
Wow I am so injoying reading everyones repiys they are so funny we all sound a like !!! Thank you all for making me feel welcome !!!!! :cheers:

Postby Margaret » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:09 pm
I also keep on saying just one more I have smurfs in every room in my house and they are also in my car and on my desk at work and before I can leave for work in the morning I have to see what new smurfs were listed on ebay . :lol:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:41 am
Hi Margaret,

I've just come back from a week's holiday and having no ebay or the internet was gruesome. I had a look in My Ebay and its actually been a whole month since I bought a smurf!! :eek: I think I need some serious therapy.

One of the last purchases was the large smurfette Trudi which I had been after for a while so I am still happy. :D

Linda

Oh PS: I am actually 32 also!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:24 am
:welcome: Margaret to Smurfaholics Anonymous!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Margaret » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:26 pm
Hi Linda
I am not sure if I ever saw a smurfette Trudi ?? Do you have a picture of her on your web site ? I cant belive you were able to go a whole month with out buying a smurf wow that is hard to do !! My self I think my next smurfy thing I will be after is the moon set I already have one but I am missing some of the pices the usa flag ,the rockets window and ladder , and the little cart the moon car pulls I think it is going to be to hard to find any of the peicesso I think I would like to get a complete set but I think they are going for a lot of money now . I did just get the applause smurfette bed room set and it was complete so I was very happy with that.

Postby Margaret » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:27 pm
hi Fram
Thanks for the welcome !!!! :cheers:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:51 am
Hi Margaret,

Trudi smurfs are really cute plush smurfs. This link has a picture of the Trudis I had already...the smurfette one isn't in there though...only the small one...the large smurfette one I got is the same size as the biggest ones.

http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=5135

Cheers

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Margaret » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:50 am
Hi Linda
I have seen the Trudis smurf plushies they are really nice I didnt even
relize what they were called . I had went to bid on one but the shipping was really high . That is a great find !!

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:43 am
Hi Margaret,

Welcome to the board, from the founding nation of your great city :D

As it is confession time here, I'm 34 and have been trying to get back to my childhood for the past 4 years. Seeing you just received the Applause Smurfette Bed room does hurt though, as I still miss that one :(

A big welcome and enjoy the Smurfs!!!

:welcome:
Dennis.

Postby Margaret » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:00 pm
Dennis
Thank you for the freindly welcome !!
Everyone has been so nice !!
I found a new home !!
Margaret :D

Postby Tojo » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:54 pm
Hi Margaret,

nice to meet you, hope you have a great time here.

:cheers:

Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Margaret » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:31 pm
Hi Tojo
Thank you for the smurfy welcome !!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:35 am
Hi Margaret,

it's just amazing where smurf fans can be found? :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)
Page 2 of 2

Login