Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby powers0463 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:25 pm
hello all hope u all are doing ok. im fine im glad to find another place to chat about smurfs i use to chat on cleos forum but its now gone. anyways im a long time collector of the smurfs and have most of the refular set all but 3 of them i have over 850 regular smurfs ( with varions and different markings) and i have many many differnt super smurfs and misc. item)

the 3 i need are baby in white easter egg, and the orange and green surprise bags (cones).

anyways i hope to make some new smurfy friends on here

u all have a smurfy day

michael

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:42 pm
:welcome: Micheal!
It's always nice to hear from another Smurf collector. I hope you enjoy your stay here (just ignore all the silliness, you'll get used to it :) ). Feel free to ask or talk about anything you like, we all do!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:51 pm
:tiphat:

welcome! you sound like you have a wondeful! collection!

some of us were also on cleo's old site ..you will find this one is very similar! to how it works!

you can talk or ask about anything here!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:37 pm
Hi Michael, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Would be great to see some pics of your collection if you have any. I always love seeing other people's smurfs. :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:40 pm
Oh, Michael, before I forget it. An extra special :party: because you are the 150th member!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:20 pm
Hiya Micheal, welcome to the board. It's great to meet new smurf collector's and chat about all our collections. You must have quite an impressive collection, you must tell us all about it and yourself :D Lucie & Simon

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:23 pm
Wow Michael that is a lot of smurfs!!! Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:35 pm
Hi Michael

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being the 150th forum member.

Like Attom said, a lot of us used to be on Cleo's site and I know I have seen your name on there before too so it's nice to have you join our merry gang over here.

It's exciting knowing that you only have 3 more to go to complete your set and maybe someone can help you find the last 3 for good prices in our 'Check out Ebay' section.

I would also like to see how you display your smurfs too so if youc an show us some pics some time then that would be great.

Also don't forget to post your birthdate in the General Chit Chat area so we can wish you well on that day.

Other than that I hope you like the forum and feel free to join in and chat with us all as we are not too serious but we do love our smurfs.

Take care

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:00 pm
Welcome Michael!
Nice to see you have found our little chunk of smurf cyberspace! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do :)
:cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:09 pm
Hi Michael :welcome:

Would also love to see some photo's of your collection :D

That is a lot of smurfs you have

Raelene

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:33 am
Hi Michael!

Welcome to the board. Sorry I can't help you with your missing smurfs... I also need the red cone one!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby powers0463 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:37 pm
thanks u all for the warm welcome to your little club....lol

i will take pictures soon so u all can see my collection, there not displayed all that special just on one a self and some in the closet and hanging the walls but i will post them (maybe tomarrrow)

wow im the 150 member..... what do i win....lol

ps kitty what kinda deal can u make me on the mallester smurfs i missed out on them when ms cleo desided to leave. money down the drain i guess.

have a good one all

michael

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Hi Michael

I will pm you with details. :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:32 pm
A VERRY BIG HELLO TO YOU. Welcome to the bord it nice to have you here i remember you on cleos sight. It is a shame its gone. But as everyone else has said its always nice to have new members join here so go mad if you dare? Post anything you like we all do. :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Login