Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby CuriousSmurf » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:10 pm
Hi to anyone who sees this,
I just joined the forum but it looks mostly dormant. I had hoped to meet some other smurf fans and collectors. I used to collect les schtroumpfs when I lived in France as a 10-year-old and have recently decided to take it up again. Wow, there are a lot more Schleich figures now than back in 1979-80. (Oops, I’m dating myself but you’re never too old to love smurfs!)
—Signed, CuriousSmurf
Postby Tommo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:19 am
Welcome to the forum Curious Smurf!! :welcome: Yes, it is alot quieter than it used to be, but there are still a few of us who are still posting on here on quite a regular basis. Most have gone to the Facebook version, but some still pop back now and again. Saying that, there is a huge wealth of knowledge on these pages, more than enough to keep you going for quite a while! :) :-D
Tommo
Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:07 am
G’day Curious Smurf

Welcome to Blue Cavern, a great place to learn about smurf collecting.

Like Tommo has said, there are a few of us who post regularly about our latest smurf discoveries. What makes this forum works is that the people who contribute are located around the world. For example I am from Melbourne in Australia. We all collect and buy smurfs differently so you are always learning something new.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby CuriousSmurf » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 pm
Thanks for the welcome! :D Glad to see there is still some life!
Postby lordsmurf » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:16 pm
Most have gone to the Facebook version
The various FB groups are actually less active that I've seen.
CN Announcer: "Why are the Smurfs blue?"
Grouchy Smurf: "We're not! We're green! Adjust your TV!"
Postby Arno » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:57 am
Welcome.
It is also thanks to the new members that the forum goes on : you will learn much reading the topics here but you can teach us much too, for example by showing pictures of your smurfs.
Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:32 am
:welcome: :switch:
Glad you joined! I "left" for a little while, but I always return... :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 pm
Hi Curious Smurf :cheers:

I must admit that I'm not as active here as I used to be, but then I have too many other hobbies which keep me away from here. I don't like facebook & find it too superficial. There is such a wealth of knowledge here & if you search through older posts you'll see what I mean.

Nowadays I only collect the new Schleich releases & the Surprise Egg figures (they are currently in the shops here in Germany) but I still pop by to catch up on the latest news.

:D Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login