Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby lilou4460 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:59 pm
We are two new french collector, we started collecting about a year ago and we have around 500 smurf with some promo smurf and other rare smurf.
I 'm planing to build my own website on our smurf collection, but for know I need some explanation about some smurf I have.

I have 2 rugby smurf wearing a blue marine shirt white short and red socks. I saw the same in the DSK but I wanted to know what is this smurf , is not part of the national team.

I never see him on ebay or in other smurfshop on ebay compare to the other team, is it more rare than he other one

cheers

M2

Postby schtroumpfette » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Bonjour Lilou,
C'est le ptit nom de ma fille, j'adore!
J'espère que nous pourrons t'aider dans tes recherches.
Bienvenue sur le forum.

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Welcome to the forum Lilou! :cheers: :) :) Please post some pictures of your smurf so that we can help. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:36 pm
:welcome: to the forum

It's great to have another French collector on here :D

I don't know much about the Rugby smurfs but found this picture on Blue Imps

Is this what your smurf looks like? Rachel has him listed as the French Rugby smurf :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm
I think this one is the right

This is a color variaton it is not belonging to a team

Postby steveparkes » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:01 am
Is it like this one? Welcome to the forum :welcome: I look forward to looking at your website

Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby lilou4460 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 am
merci a vous tous, pour votre acceuil. Thanks everyone for your greatings.

Yes the smurf I mtalking about is the one with de keychain darck blue shirt. I have two of them and I was surprise cause never see him so much on ebay for exemple or other shop.
I wondering why they did that smurf. actually looks like more a french team smurf than the one with the light blue shirt.(look like the italian team)

Anyway I have lot of question for you cause I did start the collection recently

talk soon

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 am
:welcome: et bienvenue dans BlueCavern, Lilou. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login