Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 2

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Hi Smurfysmurf; I am looking for lots of things but I don't know what you have to trade. That would be the best place to start. I saw on your site that you wanted the six australian smurfs I had all of them at one time but I sold them for $155. Might have been $255. I can't kick myself in the rear or I would. I loved your collection. I think I got the vanity smurf from a post you had about your trip. Bill
:banghead:

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 am
I added nine more pic's of Max. I said before that he love running water. So I turned on the hose for him he gets totally soaked when I hold the hose. Some of the pic's look like doubles they arn't. He attacks me everytime I turn on a facet. Can't wear shorts around him or I can if I want my legs scratched up. I have to get in the tub before I turn the water on. Bill :lol: :lol:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:12 pm
I love the new pics of Max!!! He looks as though his having a fantastic time with that hose pipe! :) :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 pm
Yes He loves the running water. When I grab the hose he goes crazy. And even after I shut it off he wants to chase the water down the driveway. Then down the street. :wave:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:10 pm
You are soooooo lucky having such a gorgeous boy!! He's so adorable! I just want to give him a huge big cuddle! :) :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 am
Welcome to the smurfiest place on the net, Bill!!! :welcome:

Hope you have a great time being here. :)

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:10 am
I added a few smurfs to my flickr page if you want to see them. A link is at the beginning of this post. Bill
Page 2 of 2

Login