Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 2
Postby three apples tall » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:32 am
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum here and the online community in general. As of the last few months I have really been getting into collecting seriously, Well as serious as my budget will allow. I have a looooooong way to go. This means, among other things, that I don't let my 8 year old niece play with my smurfs anymore. Those are my toys! hehe. Looking forward to meeting other collectors here on the forum! I have started a blog as well to document my smurf collecting journey http://www.threeapplestall.com. I hope you check it out!
Visit my Smurfy Blog: http://www.threeapplestall.com

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:29 am
Hello three apples tall & :welcome: to the forum. How did you start collecting & how many smurfs to you have in your collection?

We're nosey here & want to know everything about other members' collections :)

I hope you have a good time taking part in conversations here :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:52 am
Hello Renee and :welcome: to the forum !

Your blog is cool, i've had a quick look but i will visit it more often now ! I think we all keep children away from our smurfs too ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:29 am
Hello and welcome to the forum!!! You are going to have such fun on here! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:33 am
:welcome: This forum is very addictive and you already know that smurfs are! :) I only recently started collecting again too and know what you mean about having a looooong way to go. It's fun getting there though! :-D

Postby southernyacht » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:51 am
Hi Renee, :welcome:

Love your website - and your user name :) :) :)
Cathy x :cat:

Postby smurfer » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:09 pm
:welcome:
Welcome Renee !!
Love your website - and your user name :) :) :)
:iagree:

You've got a lovely site and I like your name too :yes:
Have a smurfy time here ! :-D

Postby cal78 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:31 pm
Hi Renee, Glad to Have A Fellow Cacher from America here.

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:40 pm
Hey and welcome :beersmurf:

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and nice interesting read on your blog. :)
Love the walpaper, looking forward to see the next one you make. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Rachel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Hi Renee, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Just had a quick look at your blog and I have to say, it is FAB. You have some great info on there, some really interesting ideas and I am well impressed with your graphics. :-D

Looking forward to knowing more about you and your smurfs. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Pitufo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Hi, Renee!!!!!!Welcome to this forum!!!!!!!!I love your blog too!!!!Interesting!!!!!

@Everyone: have you noticed there are lots of new members with great ideas, with great collctions, and with interest in sharing what they know with all of us?????IT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I have less time to write and it is excellent to notice there are lots of members (new and old) writing interesting topics!!!!I was a bit bored of watching always the same names: a, r, s, m, t, etc etc... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) It is a joke!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) I love you all!!!!!!!And I have no words to thank you what you have done for me in my bad moments!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:52 pm
:neener:

Does my tongue tickle you my Spanish smurfy friend! :winks:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

:)

Postby three apples tall » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:35 pm
Wow everyone here is so nice! Smurf collectors are the best!

To answer Tojo's question. I started collecting Smurfs back in 1984 when I was 5. I was totally in love with Smurfs cartoon, and luckly had a mom who recognized this and helped me indulge in my habit by buying me Smurf figurines. Unfortunatly my evil Gargamel brother threw away all my smurfs one time when he was made to clean my room. My collection of thirty smurfs, and the Smurf carrying case they were inside was thrown in the trash! I started back up again in the late 90's when I realized they were still making them and I could find them on the internet. Now I have about 200 Smurfs, which is not a lot but more than 30. and growing every month. In fact I just took a Smurf out the mail today. Smurfs in the mail are fun.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:54 pm
:welcome: to the forum

I like your blog...what a unique idea...and great information about ebay :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby three apples tall » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Thanks Maureen,
I think more Smurf collectors should blog. Its a neat way to keep people up to date on what they are Smurf'n! I really like your site too. The Passion convention seems awesome. Wish I lived a little closer to Belgium!

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:27 pm
Hi Renee, Welcome! :hiya: (My sisters name is Renee.) Your blog was so much fun to visit. :) Thanks for sharing all your Smurfy experiences with us.
~~Christine~~

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:32 am
I think that if my sister had thrown my smurfs in the bin then she would have followed the smurfs too 8-)

I had a look at your blog yesterday afternoon, very nice :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby FlamingO » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:00 am
Hi Renee :hiya: A big :welcome: to the forum.
I agree getting smurfs in the mail is great :-D . My postman is the best when he brings a parcel but I curse him when he has nothing for me 8-)
Loved reading your blog :D And Mr Sutherland makes a very nice smurf :) :cheerz:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:56 am
Hi Renee

Welcome to the forum from me too. Nice to see your new smurf is an Aussie one....look after him, keep him warm and away from the snow....I believe it gets kind of cold up there.

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:43 am
Hi Renee,
:welcome: to the smurfiest place around. Your blog looks terrific. :D

Hope you have a great time being here. :D
Page 1 of 2

Login