Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 3
Postby Mark » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:08 am
Hello,

I would like to intoduce myself,

My name is Mark, I'm 23 years old and I live in Maastricht, Holland.
I have always loved Smurfs for as long as I can remember. I had a lot of the figurines, but most of them disappeared somehow. I have been thinking about starting to collect them for a while now, I even bought a couple already!

I hope I will find lots of interesting information here, that I can use as a starting collector.

Greetings,

Mark

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 am
Hi Mark & :welcome: to the fabulous Smurf Community. You've picked the best place to come to if you're looking for smurfy information & lots of fun. Enjoy yourself. Which smurfs have you bought yourself?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfer » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:01 am
:welcome:
Welcome Mark !
Great to see another Dutch Smurfer !! :-D
I hope you will enjoy yourself on Blue Cavern ! :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:30 am
:welcome: Mark, it's always nice to meet new smurfers :-D

I am sure you will enjoy your time on here and will find lots of information. If you have a question feel free to ask...we have a lot of "experts" in different smurf areas :) :)

and most importantly....Join in the fun..... :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 am
Hello and welcome to the forum, Mark! I hope you continue to collect lots of wonderful smurfs and tell us all about them. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:15 am
Hello Mark and welcome to the forum :D

If you are just starting out collcting again, you have come to the right place, any questions you have, just ask away, someone here will always do their best to have an answer :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:26 am
:welcome: Mark!
Hope you enjoy it here - there is TONS of information about all different types of smurf items here.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby southernyacht » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:29 pm
Hi Mark,

:welcome: Hope you have a good time here :D
Cathy x :cat:

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:29 pm
Hi Mark. :wave2: I've recently joined too and it's fab! :-D I've learned loads already so I'm sure that you will. :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:54 pm
Welcome aboard Mark! :) :cheers:

Great that you decided to join us, and you are "thinking about starting to collect them"... forget that! No way! You're already here, you already bought some (would love to see them! ;) ) and now, you won't be able to stop! :?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:42 pm
:welcome: Mark

Hope you have a good time here :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:03 am
Hi Mark, welcome aboard. :welcome:

Wonderful to hear that you are going to restart your smurf collection. I am sure you will get lots of encouragement here and hopefully we can help out if you have any questions. :-D

Living in Holland, you are certainly in one of the best countries in the world for finding smurfs. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Pitufo » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:42 am
Hi, Mark!!!!!!!!Welcome to this place!!!!!!!!You do love smurfs?????ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Michelle » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:29 am
Welcome on smurfboard, Mark!

Hopelijk mogen we elkaar snel leren kennen... :cheers: (Dutch wish for meeting eachother)

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Mark » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:42 pm
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome! The Smurfs I bought are nothing spectacular, just a couple of the classic smurfs, some of the indian american, Gargamel, Azreal and a couple more. I also ordered the halloween set on ebay, but it turned out to be fake (It says, made in CHIAN under the foot, no not CHINA, but CHIAN!) so that was a real dissapointment. I am going to Antwerp, belgium tomorrow so I hope I can buy some more there. I don't really know where I can buy Smurfs close to where I live, so if anyone knows your information would be very helpfull!

Greetings,

Mark

Postby FlamingO » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:00 am
:welcome: to the forum Mark :hiya:

I hope you enjoy it here :yay: and find some useful information :D , there is a topic somewhere which discusses the fake halloween smurfs you bought :banghead:

Have fun building your collection :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:31 am
:welcome: Mark to the smurfiest board around!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time being here. :D Since you are from Maastricht, may I ask you something? There is a second hand record shop downtown. What is the name of that shop, please? If you are started off, I suggest to go to that shop, since they are also selling old and deleted smurfs. You might also go to Venlo and visit Frans's drugstore, but it's pretty far from Maastricht: www.smrf.nl However, Belgium is also great for smurfs. :)

Postby smurfer » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm
I don't really know where I can buy Smurfs close to where I live, so if anyone knows your information would be very helpfull!
Hi Mark ,
I agree to Dominique , When you have the change to go to Venlo , you really need to go to Frans's drugstore (Papasmurfshop) !! :-D
And I hope there's a V&D in Maastricht , they sell Smurfs !! :D

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:38 pm
Thanks for that link Dominique! :D It's on my favourites now. :-D

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:25 pm
Hi,

I just got back from Antwerp and I bought six smurfs and 1 superSmurf. I really enjoyed myself looking at all the smurf, I even got my girlfriend excited,haha.

I don't know about the secondhand recordshop, so I would really like to know where it is, so I can check the smurfs they have for sale! The only recordstores that I can think of are Zoom Records on the Grote Gracht or Music Plus at the Amorsplein, is it one of them?

The V&D here in Maastricht has removed the Smurfs from the Store, that really sucks!

Venlo is still far away from Maastricht, it's a 1 hour drive, but I will go to see that store sometime.

Which common belgian stores sell Smurfs, does anybody know?

Greetings,

Mark
Page 1 of 3

Login