Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby misszell » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:44 pm
omg....i made such a big deal out of that episode to my daughter.....and we LOVED it!!!....we are STILL watching....or i should say I am watching cause she fell asleep.....lol

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:51 pm
Oh my god I also just seen the commerical and let out a screem and started jumping around ( my kids think I am nuts !! ) :-D :-D
I've seen it four times now in the past hour and a half...was yours on TVLand, Margaret? It brought me back to 1984 Saturday mornings :)

EDIT 10:54pm - Make that 5 times now :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby misszell » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 pm
that is one of my most memorable episodes as a kid.....and when it was coming on i told my daughter how "important" this episode is.....she looked at me like i was crazy!!!! :eek:

Postby misszell » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:06 pm
and what channel are you guys seeing the commercial?....i haven't seen it yet :(

Postby Margaret » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:45 pm
Hi I have seen it on nick at nite and comedy central . :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:38 am
It's on different Channels..I've seen it on TBS in the midst of an old "Friends" episode :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:15 pm
So......... anyone had their DVD yet? :D

I did notice that play.com has the DVD for sale in the UK BUT it does seem to be the USA region 1 version so as of yet, it doesn't look like an official UK launch. :???:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 pm
I looked in my local K mart store and they don't seem to be carrying it :???: but I did get a email saying the online store shipped it out. I plan on looking in every store i go in to see if they carry it.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm
So......... anyone had their DVD yet? :D

I did notice that play.com has the DVD for sale in the UK BUT it does seem to be the USA region 1 version so as of yet, it doesn't look like an official UK launch. :???:
I found the same Rachel..I thought the UK wouldn't get it :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:40 pm
I don't have mine yet as it was shipped but it IS in stores now :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:16 pm
I expect them to arrive tomorrow :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Nivid » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:54 am
Finally after all these years!

Smurfs on DVD for :) :) :) :)
us! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well, me in Toronto with Attom!
Nivid :hiya:

Postby Cool Smurf » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:26 pm
I have two copies: one for watching and a backup copy in case something happens to the first one.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby paolo » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:27 pm
I think that in these cases you are allowed to make a copy for yourself without violating any copyright law.
I copied some CD's for using in the car, and you know that the car stereo and sunlight damage the disks a lot.

By the way, in two weeks there will be another release of 3 more Italian DVD's with more cartoon episodes.
Page 2 of 2

Login