Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:26 am
Hi guys,

before I'm going to post about the great weekend, which Manni, my mum and me had in another section, I'd like to tell you some sad news in advance.

On Saturday, I was very lucky to meet Eugene at one of the most well-known fleamarkets in Germany by chance. I asked him, when to call him best. His reply was that he was going to close his museum, therefore I decided to make an appointment with him, so that Manni and me will be able to see the museum in September. :(

I don't know, if you heard about it earlier. :grouphug:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:50 am
I am glad you and Manni get to go there Dominique, I went with Christy recently and it was very interesting to see what he has in his museum. It's very sad to hear he is closing it as I am sure many others would love to drop in as well. I am very grateful that Christy decided we could go there......and even more so that she didn't get us lost. :)

I hope you have a nice time there :D

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:19 am
Hi Dominique, it is great to hear that you met Eugene on the weekend and got to have a chat with him but of course very sad news to hear he is closing his smurf museum. :(

Although I have been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times and see his photos of the museum I had always hoped to visit there one day in person. This now seems unlikely.

I am however very glad indeed to hear you and Manni will be able to visit it and hope that you take lots and lots of nice pics to share with us when you go. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm
This is very sad news, I was hoping to go there myself one day..... :???:

I am glad you will be able to go, Dominique, and I know you will enjoy it... :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Glad yo met him, Dominique, and glad you can visit his museum before being closed!!!!!

@Rachel:perhaps we can visit him next october????
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:03 am
@Rachel:perhaps we can visit him next october????
That is definitely worth thinking about Joaquin. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Max » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:48 pm
Honour to my friend Eugene and to his collection.

Max
Postby nperasmus » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm
Is this museum still around - does it have a website?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 am
It doesn't have a website on its own, but you have to get in touch with the owner Eugene before enterring the museum.
Page 1 of 1

Login