Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rashleigh » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:16 am
:witch:
My husband and I, after our very Smurfy Wedding, are coming to Eroupe, this is where I need help from everyone.

Where are the Smurfy places to be?
:violin:
:-? I have only some ideas, I would love some dates of Smurf festivals and attractions to go to. Any help would be GREAT
(going to leave Australia March 2008 for 4 months) :cool:
Happy to be a Smurfy Mummy

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:51 am
Hi Rasleigh,

be sure not to miss out Passion next year, but hence it has not been arranged, yet.

You might also visit this Dutch fair: http://www.stichtingvansmurfenverzamelaars.nl/

Or check out this terrific shop: http://www.smrf.nl/

You might also find some at Dutch, Belgian and German fleamarkets.
Postby Rashleigh » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:21 am
:-? Keep me posted, I would love to be there at the same time, any idea what month it will be?
:P :evil:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:26 am
:-? Keep me posted, I would love to be there at the same time, any idea what month it will be?
:P :evil:
Passion usually takes place in March or April, but Xavier will announce it. :-?

If I happen to find more information on any fair to come, I'll post it. :)

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:27 am
Hi Rashleigh, this is excellent news you can make it to Europe, and for so long too ! :shock: :D

Smurf Passion is usually towards the end of March, but we wont know the exact date till January 08 probably, we'll keep you informed, dont worry !

Have you checked out the latest Passion threads, there are so many nice pictures to see :D

:-D :beer:

Postby smurfer » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:47 am
Hi Rashleigh !!

When you come to Europe , and maybe if you come to The Netherlands , This shop is a great Smurfy shop to visit !! :D
I was there a few weeks ago , and it's a must see for a smurfer !!!!
:-D

Enjoy Europe !!!
:cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:21 pm
that Smurf shop is great i just love them large plush smurfs they look great. :D

Good luck with your trip and let us know if you make it to the uk.

Smurfy regards
steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:31 pm
Great news Rashleigh....you will love it over here :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:09 am
that Smurf shop is great i just love them large plush smurfs they look great. :D

Good luck with your trip and let us know if you make it to the uk.

Smurfy regards
steve. :D
I just fell in love with this shop. :love: :smitten: I have to ask my dad, if we will going to Venlo again sometime in May, just after having been to Utrecht in April.

I'm also looking forward to visit one of my favourite fleamarkets on May 19th with Manni. :D Although it is about 200 km away from me, it is worth the long way.

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:38 am
The shop in Venlo is worth going to if you can make it there

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:26 am
Hi Rashleigh, that is great news to hear. :cheers:

It sounds like you are going to have a fantastic trip being able to spend so much time over here and by the sounds of it, timing wose could be perfect too as you may well be able to make a few of the fairs. :-D

I can't really add any more info other than the UK isn't so good at finding smurfs, well certainly not in the shops.

If you would like a little trip to Wales though, you would be more than welcome to visit. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby Rashleigh » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:45 pm
:magic2: We are busy saving now, and have a good idea of when we will be over there 1 march - to the end of June :balloons:

Thank you for the information so far.
:wave:

Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:52 am
Hi Rashleigh, I think your trip should coincide nicely with some of the smurf fairs as Spring certainly seems to be the right time of year. :-D

Also I am sure you will get to see some beautiful places in full bloom too. :flower:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby Rashleigh » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:41 pm
:shock:
We are planning to hire a car in France and then go camping throughout the area for the whole time, but we also do not want to carry camping equipment from here over.
:fingers:
Does anyone know of good camping stores that we should look out for when we get there? We were thinking of staying in a hotel for a couple of nights in Paris while we get everything but if there is a better place could you let me know? :-?
Page 1 of 1

Login