Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Trish, did you film Rae while she was dancing? :)
No she didn't, but she was lost for words :-o :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:01 pm
Oops....long necks are tall beer bottles here in Australia.
Ah we have those here too but I didn't make the giraffe connection :-? At least it isn't a blond moment, as David didn't get it either :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:04 pm
Mrs Dyar said it was one of my better ones.....I guess that's the last time I listen to her :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:10 pm
If it's any consolation Dyar I got the joke first time round 8)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:08 pm
Apparently it's not life threatening or anything but still doesn't sound like a nice thing to have.
Being described as having a yellow wiggle also doesn't sound like the best thing to have :shock: :shock: :shock: :o

No wonder he is having trouble getting the blood to his head when he stands up... Damn that little blue pill! 8-) This has nothing to do with the movie the matrix.. although if Neo did take *censored* instead of the little red pill, then I'm sure the action scenes would have been somewhat different. 8)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:53 pm
Maxine, the dog is Wags and there's an octopus too called Henry. The guy replacing Greg is the guy who plays Senor Sing-a-lotta-tuna I think or something like that (Sam Moran)

I agree Rae, Greg's dancing is like that gay dancer icon you have :) :) I have some old old old videos of when they first started and I must admit he has improved...slightly. I like watching him dance...its very amusing.

We seem to have every wiggle dvd around and we watch the Santa's Rockin' one all year round. Phil's dad just got a dvd player for his minivan and 4 sets of headphones and took Eloise for a joy ride the other day watching the wiggles. He calls it the "Fun Wagon" (which sounds naughty to me like the Shaggin Wagon) but Eloise is now calling it Poppy's Wiggle Wagon :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:58 am
Lindy Loo :shock: You're not supposed to know what a shaggin wagon is ! Being innocent and all :eek:

Sounds like a cool wagon though, i bet Eloise loved her time watching the wiggles :D

:-D :beer:

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:34 am

Trish, did you film Rae while she was dancing? :)
No she didn't, but she was lost for words :-o :)
I am still recovering! :eek:

I will try and remember the hidden camera for next time! :)
Trish :wave2:
Page 2 of 2

Login