Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:13 pm
Hi all, :hiya: i was down my garage the other evening doing my nightly work out with the radio on as usual and there was a DJ on the radio. Before you say it well DAH!? There normaly is but this one was called DJ Sir Smurf Small!!!!!!!!!! :lalala: :)) Wow i couldn't belive it he was rapping and singing about being small blue, being in a small comunity and everything inbetween some other stuff. I couldnt belive it! :shock: It certainly made my day.
Has anyone else herd him aparantly hes on at some pont every week. It was on Kiss FM about 8 9 ish i think?
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:40 pm
Hi Steve, that must have been cool to hear. :D

I don't usually listen to Kiss FM and I haven't heard of this DJ but maybe I will see if I can catch his show one day. :))
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:45 pm
As soon as i hear him again ill run back in and post what time and day it is. I may even find a tape and tape it just for fun. :) :) You never know there may even be a smurf news presenter on tv next or a weather smurfette reporter.. Ok ok getting cared away there. LOL :shock: :eek: :shock: :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:27 pm
It would be fun to of heard that too Steve.....if you do capture anything then please let us know what they say.
Page 1 of 1

Login