Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:14 am
Thanks for letting us know Maureen. :-D

The news is pretty devastating if correct because that would put a bit of a dappener on the big 50th Anniversary celebrations. The timing of those and the release of a movie would have been fantastic. Oh well, at least the movie is still on the cards so I suppose all is not lost.

As usual, we are going to have to wait and see because I am sure we won't find out anything concrete until release dates are announced. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tojo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:00 am
I agree that it would be a shame if the movie doesn't coincide with the anniversary but I think we'll just have to wait & see whether they can make it on time.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:51 am
The positive is that Gerda and me will have more time to save our money to buy the goodies that will be available.....the bad news is of course we will just keep buying stuff before then and be as broke as ever by the time the merchandie comes out.

Thanks for bringing that news to our attention Moey....and sorry to hear about both stores. I bought some things from Richard & Marla in the early days of collecting and they were first class sellers.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:57 am
The positive is that Gerda and me will have more time to save our money to buy the goodies that will be available.....the bad news is of course we will just keep buying stuff before then and be as broke as ever by the time the merchandie comes out.
Dyar
I'snt that the truth!!

This could be just a cover up though :-? maybe the movie is on schedule and they did not want to ruin a surprise by saying when exactly it will be out. Think about what a surprise it would be to think it wont be out till 2009 and all of a sudden find out it will be 2008. The way imps are that would not surprise me at all if this is some sort of cover up.. Ok.. we can hope :-D

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Nivid » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:38 pm
Yeahhhhhh :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Nivid :hiya:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:05 pm
Not sure how accurate this is but :fingersx:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smurfs_(film)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:24 pm
Nice job fishy, that would be a good cast to do the voices :D

:-D :beer:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:27 pm
It will be fab if it is true - a trilogy!!! :-D

We have a year to wait, though. That's the only down-side to this. :(
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby FlamingO » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:03 pm
:fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: Think thats all my fingers crossed now :-D As long as it happens one day I don't mind waiting :hyper:

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Hmmmmmm............ Let'shope so. It really would be so cool if the film does make it out in time for the 50th Anniversary. :fingersx:

Well spotted Stace, it does look pretty good but with so many rumours over the last few years, I find it hard to get too excited but the minute we hear something official it will be party time.

:party:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 3 of 3

Login