Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby jpp » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:42 am
Hello,

The collection : " Je collcetionne les Schtroumpfs" is coming out in Belgium.

For more explication on this collection see :

France - Je collectionne les Schtroumpfs

JPP.

Postby smurfin'_HK » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:20 pm
Hi JPP,

I am a new member from Hong Kong and would like to know how I can get the new issues from either Belgium/France. Can someone please help, thanks.

:-?

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:13 pm
Hi smurfin'_HK!

Welcome to the Forum!

I think you can order some back issues directly from their web site... (see Jpp post).

Has anybody else tried to do that yet?
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby smurfin'_HK » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:03 pm
I tried to visit the website but it was in French and I don't know the language.

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:17 pm
Hi smurfin'_HK, welcome aboard. :welcome:

I am afraid I can't help you out with the comics as I don't even have them myself but I hope you manage to get them. :D

Have you been collecting for long?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:05 pm
Ok, here's what I can make out of the website (for the French comics)

Use this link:
http://www.journaux.fr/recherche.php?re ... +la+presse

IF they have a supermarket trolley icon beside issues, click it (some don't & I think that means they're out of stock). Sometimes this took me to a blank page but that's ok, just use the 'back' button in Internet Explorer (or whatever browser you use)

You can check they've been added to your chart by clicking 'mon caddie' in the blue pane down the left hand side.

You can continue adding stuff by clicking 'continuer mon viste', when you've got all the articles you want click 'commander'

Fill in the form with non(surname), prenom (first name), ville (town), pays (which for UK is grande bretagne). Visa/Mastercard should be 'carte bancaire'.

From there I hope it's quite straight forward.

Can't do so myself at the moment as waiting new credit card, but looked fairly straight-forward.

Hope that helps
Helen

Postby smurfin'_HK » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:28 pm
Thanks for all the help guys. I will try today to see if I can get some of the issues.

I have been collecting for the past 10 years (smurf comics in different languages, pvc figurines, Kubrick (the new toy), stamp (from Belgium), buttons, bags, pez, plush toy, plastoy, ...as long as it is smurfs item....)

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:32 pm
Sounds like a nice variety.

Would love to see some pictures if you've got any

Helen

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:39 am
Hi smurfin'_HK,

the link Smurf1303 works a treat! :D

I have just ordered one issue that I had missed (and thought I had: No 6) and it's perfect. They seem to deliver anywhere in the world now, if you pay by Credit card online that is (whereas before you couldn't, it was by cheque only).

Thanks Smurf1303!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby smurfin'_HK » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:11 am
Hi Smurf 1303,

For my smurfs collection, I am afraid I can't provide any photos as all my collection is sitting in my home in Toronto. I am relocated to HK for this year but can send you photos of my collection once I return to Toronto next September.

I actually regret not taking my smurfs collection with me to HK since it's very hard to get them here (HK) and I was looking for things to decorate my room/house with :(
But talking to all of you smurfs collectors makes me feel so much better. thanks. :cheers:

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:49 am
Oh dear that is sad indeed about your smurfs. Guess you'll just have to share ours...

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:39 pm
Hi Smurf 1303,

For my smurfs collection, I am afraid I can't provide any photos as all my collection is sitting in my home in Toronto. I am relocated to HK for this year but can send you photos of my collection once I return to Toronto next September.

I actually regret not taking my smurfs collection with me to HK since it's very hard to get them here (HK) and I was looking for things to decorate my room/house with :(
But talking to all of you smurfs collectors makes me feel so much better. thanks. :cheers:

HI!

nice to here there is another smurf lover here in Toronto!

if you need me to babysit them hehehe let me know! :lol:

how long have you been collecting?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:46 pm
Hi smurfin'_HK

It's a shame that you don't have yoru smurfs with you but when you return (when will you return?) it will be nice to come home to family, friends & smurfs. Until then, hang around here and chat with us so youc an at least get a little smurf fix while you are far away from smurfs & home.

Can you please tell us a bit about your smurfs and how you came to end up in Honky Kong.

Dyar

Postby smurfin'_HK » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:50 am
Hi Syd Smurf,

I have been collecting for about 10 years now. I remembered my first smurf was a birthday present from my cousin, he was a smurf collector himself back then but eventually handed over his collection to me :D

I will be back to Toronto next September when I will be able to see all my Smurfs again. I think Smurf 1303 has asked me to post pictures of my collection but everything is back home :( I am in HK now for work at one of the company's branch office as help is needed.

I have actually been looking for Smurfs here in HK as I know a lot of them were manufactured here back in the 80s but so far not much luck. I did however, find out through one of the shops owner that Smurfs are a hit now in Japan.

If I do find something here in HK, will definitely take a pic and show all of you.

Take care all.

Postby smurfin'_HK » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:54 am
By the way, thanks Smurf 1303, I bought a few issues from the weblink and it will be mailed to me in HK.

Thanks. :joy:

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:16 am
On the official Smurfs website it says these magazines were launched in French speaking Canada in April 2005! Looks like the Canadians could be in luck!

Postby baboune » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:44 am
Hi!

I live in the province of Quebec, Canada which is mainly french speaking and I haven't seen any of these magazines so far in my region, but i will keep looking. Has anyone seen these magazines here in Canada?

Smurfy regards

Baboune :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login