Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby saussard*be » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:25 am
hi everyone

I was really happy to meet US
I hope that you have a nice mini trip in belgium and of cours on
passion

ps: the picture will be there soon

THANK'S to everybody
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

xavier
www.saussard.be
xavier@saussard.be
http://www.saussard.be
xaviersaussard@hotmail.com
XAVIER@SAUSSARD.BE

NO PASSION IN 2008
but maybe a B I G surprise in 2009 !!!
0032(0)474.74.88.60

Postby hfos » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:30 am
Hi Xavier,
I didn't really know who you were yesterday, randomly stoppping people and asking them 'are you Xavier?' would've seemed a bit weird so I didn't get a chance to say 'hi'.
It was a great fair and even though I got there a bit late I still managed to get almost everything I wanted! So I'll be there next time, for sure!

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:03 pm
Hi Xavier, it was FANTASTIC.

THANK YOU.

:clap: :cheek: :mosh: :joy: :party:

You did a great job of organising an amazing event, I am sure there must be so much to do. Thank You also for being such a wonderful host, meeting us and driving us about made everything so much easier. It was also very very nice to visit your home and meeting your family. :cheers:

I think we will all be collecting our Tesco vouchers for another trip again. :)

I will look forward to seeing the pictures on your website. :cheer:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:18 pm
Yes thanks Xavier, you did the Smurfs proud!!! And we will remember, Smurfs are Belgian!!!! :) :) :) :cheers:

Your kids are lovely by the way, your little boy is very sweet, he reminded me of my little boy because he likes his cuddles!

We will definitely be coming again next year and we hope to bring many more Smurfers with us. Next year I will help you promote it via my ebay auctions if you like. Thank you for being a wonderful host and for putting so much effort in to making it a great time for all. And also a big thank you to Max, I am trying to remember what he said on Saturday evening, something very nice about how he feels about smurfs and I can't remember his exact words. I will have to ask him! :cheers:

Postby saussard*be » Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:53 pm
hi
no problem
I will thank's everyone to belive in smurf ans in smurf passion
I hope that all your report go make more and more coming poeple to passion next year

yes passion go on next year at 95%
because in the begin of the day of the robbery I don't will making a other passion ...
at thit moment I say next year no smurf passion
but now on 25 april smurf passion 2005 is finish :(
I go in the next week prepared smurf passion 2006
no problem
see you later
xavier

ps:can anyone send me the picture of passion !!!
xavier@saussard.be
thank's a lot
http://www.saussard.be
xaviersaussard@hotmail.com
XAVIER@SAUSSARD.BE

NO PASSION IN 2008
but maybe a B I G surprise in 2009 !!!
0032(0)474.74.88.60

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:07 pm
Hi Xaviour Smurf passion was great i loved it. I cant wait till next year as long as it dosnt fall on wife or childrens birthdays. :) :) Cant wait. It was great to meet you and thankyou for taking me Karen and Rach to the passion early so we could snap up some bargains. :-D :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login