Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:04 pm
I hope this isn't someone who has read your posts on here, Xavier, because you posted all your pictures here.

If you want to post any pictures on here in future I would suggest you post in Smurfy Fun (Adults only) because guests can't read that section. It keeps things more private. I would hate to think someone reading this board could have stolen your stuff but you just don't know.

I'm so sorry and I hope the newspaper article helps find these people or person responsible.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:16 pm
I feel so terrible for you Xavier....I hope you can get your stock back and these people are caught.....I wish you good luck in this happening.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:48 am
Xavier, apparently it has also been mentioned in Flemish newspaper 'Het Laatste Nieuws', and also 'De Morgen' had a very small article about it today. So at least it gets enough coverage! I do hope they find the :x bastard.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:06 pm
I do hope they catch them!! They need locking up and the key thrown away before any of us get to them and end up geting put away for murder. 8-) 8-) Im being serious. Why would someone want to do somthing like that. They obviously havent got a conscience. :angry: Lets hope someone knows somthing and will come forward. :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D
Page 2 of 2

Login