Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 4 of 4

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:54 am
Just a quick note to say to those people who were going to buy some of the ones I've paid for, please don't send me any money yet. As soon as Xavier gets time I am sure he will confirm situation with these but at the moment I am not sure whether we are still getting them, assuming probably not. So don't send me any money!

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:15 am
Ok,

The blue rope smurfettes were not in the stock that was stolen from Xavier. (well our lot anyway!): I got a message from Xavier confirming he has received the money from everyone and that he will give them to me on Sunday!

So it's all good news! :D :D :D :D :D

I'll be in touch when I am ready to ship them out!

Cheers,

David
PS: Syd: TAKE YOUR PAWS OFF MY SMURFETTES!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:31 am
Thanks for letting us know, David.

I'm looking forward to getting mine.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:17 am
Wahooooooooooey

I just sent a PM to everyone letting them know but I guess you already know Linda.....lol..... :sillyme:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:43 pm
Thanks for the update, David - only a few days to go for you guys :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:43 am
I forgot to say: in my loot there is obviously the 20 Smurfettes with the blue rope.

You will be glad to know that there were no cheaper at Passion. There was a few bags for sale (lots of 20s) at the same price that we got, but all the "single" ones I saw were going for at least 15 Euros. I saw some at 22 Euros.

So it surely was a good deal.

Please pm me your addresses (again for some I know...).

I will try to post as soon as I can: I know you have already been very patient: please bare with me a little longer: I aim to do that by the week end.

Stacie, Simon&Lucie: If you still want one or if you have already paid Karen, please let me know and I'll send you one directly.

Cheers,

David

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:47 pm
At last: All the Blue Rope Smurfettes are now packed and ready to go!

They will be in the post tomorrow morning (going 1st Class).

The UK ones should arrive saturday or latest Monday.
For the USA and Australia... I have to admit that I don't know: It's going airmail, but I don't how long it will take exactly...

Please let me know when you have them!

Cheers,

David

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:50 pm
Probably about a week to Australia and the States, Australia seems to be slightly quicker.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:22 pm
Probably about a week to Australia and the States, Australia seems to be slightly quicker.
thats because we are at the bottom of the world.....the postman just drop them from the top of the world and our postmen catch them when they arrive down here....basically things fall faster down....I just hope the parachute on our package breaks :banghead:

Will post here once they arrive :D

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:13 am
That's it I can confirm they are in the post! :D

Sorry it has taken so long: I had a lot of things to catch up with this week and every single night has been a rather late night...

Cheers,

David

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:17 am
No problems David....I am sure we are just grateful for your help in making this happen.....same goes to Karen as well as others who jumped in to buy one and of course Xavier......can't wait to they arrive as these are one of the ones on my "Must Have" list.

Dyar

Postby southernyacht » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:05 pm
Hi David, :star:

The blue rope smurfette arrived this morning - and she's perfect!

Thank you so much for organising this - that's another one crossed of my (very long) wish list. :clap:

Thanks again, :hug:

Cathy
x :cat:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon May 02, 2005 10:19 pm
Hi David

The Blue Skipping Ropes arrived in Sydney safe & sound this morning and have now officially been labelled Skippies by my Australian smurfs. I have posted them on to Raelene who will hand out one to Trish and send them one out West to Linda.

Just wanna say thanks to David, Karen & Xavier for putting this all together......this was the last Katalog one I needed so I get to cross off another one now. :woohoo:

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue May 03, 2005 10:46 am
David,
I just got my blue skippy today too :) Thank you so much for posting all these :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue May 03, 2005 2:35 pm
Cool! thanks for letting me know they have arrived! :D

I am actually surprised how quickly they got to Australia and the States!!!

:-D :-D

Cheers,

David

Postby Gerda » Tue May 03, 2005 2:45 pm
My smurfette came today :wave:
Thank you David :-D :-D :-D
It has made me a very happy camper!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

gerda
Page 4 of 4

Login