Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 pm
Went to Toys R us and was amazed at what I found...this was right at the entrance and it was impossible to not see it.

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 am
Awwwwww this must be smurf heaven. :smitten: Too bad that German Toys R' us never sells smurfs. :( (At least the ones nearby, I know of.)

Postby Arno » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am
They sell some old Schleich smurfs, like the basketballer 20211 if I am right !
Are they some old toy store stock revival (or Schleich stock ?) or new ones ? did you check the markings on these old smurfs again for sell ?

Postby Arno » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 am
I just saw the post regarding my questions on an other thread... I hope they will be available in France !

Postby bradley » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 am
that is a lot of smurf toys! wow!
But I really hate how Jakks have re-released so many of the same toys from the first movie again in the new Smurfs 2 line. Seems very lazy and unappealing to me. I won't be buying anything I already have from the first movie toys. I don't like the double ups with the figure two-packs. And I don't know why they need to re-release the same clumsy and grouchy plushes. I want some different characters! Where is Vanity plush :-?
Page 1 of 1

Login