Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:28 pm
Let's post here which McDonald smurfs are released in the different countries in 2013.
in the US, it looks like we are getting these

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 am
Love them. :smitten:

Postby Dutchsmurf » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 am
They look great! (a lot nicer then the 2011 Mc Donalds smurfs), and I really hope European Mac's will get the same or similar smurfs.
Little blue guys for the win!

Postby TimeZero » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:33 pm
All that commerce... i'll stick with the regular figurines...

Postby smurfowen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 am
UK anyone have info yet?
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby billzfanru » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 am
Anyone have a release date for the US Smurfs?

Postby Wandy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:04 pm
August 1st :D
Wandy :witch:

Postby TimeZero » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 am
Oh wait, before I say something wrong. What material are they made of ? The same PVC as the MacDo's series before ? Or just plastic ?

Postby billzfanru » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:16 am
Got 1-8 so far of the McDonalds Smurfs.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 am
The store display in the US is very similar to the one two years ago..not as nice as what I have seen from the US and Europe :)..but as a display lover I am thrilled to have gotten my hands on one

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bradley » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 am
Wow! That is a great display Maureen! Well done!

There has been no news yet on what the McDonald Smurfs will be here in Australia but there should be a preview up on the happy meal website soon. Just have to keep checking. But I am guessing we will get the different set... the same that the Asian countries have. So I will be in touch on the forum closer to release as I'll be trying to collect many sets again for swaps and anyone who will be after them. The toys will be out next month when the movie is released on 12th September.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:43 am
Very well done, Moey. :D Congratz!!! :cheerz:

Postby bradley » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:16 am
Here are the toys being released in Australia next month! There are a few new exclusive ones we are getting. The Vanity, Smurfette with light up wand & 2 new toys of Vexy changing colour and Hackus with light torch. So these will be released when the movie is out in September. I will try to put together as many sets for forum members. So if anyone would like these just send me a message and I'll see what I can do. I am looking for swaps as well for a full set of American toys, plus the exclusives from the UK with Narrator, Sleepwalker and Papa arms open. And there is a different Grouchy which I'm not sure which country that is from.
Attachments
AustralianMcDonaldsToys2013.jpg
AustralianMcDonaldsToys2013.jpg (113.05 KiB) Viewed 3003 times

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:54 pm
Ha ha, the smurfermation vexy is funny :) :)

I like this set & it's interesting to see that your figures are different to those we've seen so far. Why the heck is papa sitting on a plate though :-? :o i don't remember that in the film...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 am
Well, the Smurfs have now landed in Denmark and I've already gotten the first 4! :-D We're getting the same set as the Portuguese one.

Anyway, if any wants/needs any of these, let me know and I'll try and buy them for you. :D

Also, is there anyone that can get/find me the 3 different ones from the US set? And also some from last year (only have 5)?

BTW, Maureen that's a nice display, though the one I just saw at McD is nicer, as there's an Eiffel Tower in the display. ;)
How much does such a display cost? and how does one get them? Did you just ask if you could get it once the promotion was over?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm
and on a sad note here in the US my three year old got a happymeal for lunch while I was at work and got some weird light up locker thing...I will miss the smurfy surprises... we bought the whole set right off the bat but we liked to get lots of doubles along the way as well since my girls love smurfs too.... well I'll have to lay off happy meals til 2015 (fingers crossed)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:36 pm
Sandra,
I got mine off ebay. It was the first one on there so I got it for a really good price since it was before anybody was looking for it lol. There are quite a few on ebay right now if anybody is interested. My local McDonalds didn't have the display so I couldn't ask them for it. I doubt they would have given it to me though. There are collectors who ask for the displays and posters and get them once the promotion ends, so if you are after the display you saw, just ask the manager and with a little bit of luck, you will get it.

I also won the Asian display which has the Eiffel tower on it. Overall, I like the European display the best but I doubt I will get it (shipping would simply kill it being affordable)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Wandy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 pm
I got mine at the store,( got the display and all the posters,) :)
but I went to ask for them before the promotion hit the stores.
Wandy :witch:

Postby Yonna » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:49 am
Oh wait, before I say something wrong. What material are they made of ? The same PVC as the MacDo's series before ? Or just plastic ?
My question too?!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 am
My question too?!
Same PVC. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 2

Login