Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 17, 2013 5:47 am
It's being released from an Italian seller in June and can be ordered here

http://www.gianedavicollezioni.it/it/co ... tors-guide

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 17, 2013 6:21 am
I confirmed with the seller that both 2013 of Schleich smurfs are included in the book :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Dutchsmurf » Fri May 17, 2013 8:20 am
It looks really good, there are a lot of variations showed, and everything is really clear.
I'll see later if I need it... i'm afraid that I can't resist buying it :D
Little blue guys for the win!

Postby Tommo » Fri May 17, 2013 8:27 am
It looks really good. :-D Does anyone know anything about the people who have put it together? It's interesting to see that IMPS have given them permission to do it if Frank at GASCHERS wasn't allowed to. :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 17, 2013 10:09 am
It's an Italian seller named Davide who I think is well known on smurf fairs.

I am not sure why Gascher's never got approved...I think Davide had to work with them for years to get it approved, and from I am told, they insisted he not put prices in there but a rarity guide instead.

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tommo » Fri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm
Ah, thank you for that Maureen. I took a look at their website, some interesting prices. Do we ever think that it will ever get to the point when major sellers start taking into account paint dot variations in the factor of rarity? I got the base player with blue paint dot the other day, although not mint 😞. The am limes puppy in listed as €400! 😱 And the indian smurf without face markings and red pants for €500 looks interesting.

Postby paolo » Fri May 17, 2013 3:44 pm
:shock: I hope there will be some distribution at least in Italy, because 32+6 euros is much more than the catalogue IV original price

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 17, 2013 4:03 pm
Paolo, I thought the same orginally, but you do have to consider that the old catalog has been made about 10 years ago when it was much cheaper to do so...I am glad the new one is not more expensive :-D

Tommo..I have never dealt with Davide so not sure..but yes, his prices are quite interesting...another reason I am glad he couldn't include prices in this catalog...I always felt it was a conflict of interest for a seller to release a catalog and set the prices for each smurf :o

Hidden in the Woods

Postby paolo » Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 pm
I bought from him in the past, nothing expensive though.
I remember once he had the Christmas Prototypes... but you can never be so sure about them being 100% original

Postby SmurfeeJo » Fri May 17, 2013 10:20 pm
I've held off buying the red catalogue because I felt it was too old. I've always worried about it that I would miss out by being too fussy. I'm so pleased about this and I will get a copy. :)

Postby The Smurf Collector » Sat May 18, 2013 4:41 pm
For those in Australia the postage will be around 25 euros. I sent Davide an email and I received a response within 12 hours which is pretty impressive.

I have asked my husband for this book for my upcoming birthday in June.

I can't wait

Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au

Postby Tojo » Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 am
Very interesting indeed. I've always put off buying the Gaschers book due to it being so long ago since it was released but I may get this one.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfoli » Sun May 19, 2013 10:56 am
Hi smurf-fans,

Big thanks to the fantastic work made by Davide !!! Right now he finished the new basic–book for all collectors, with our help and with the help of other collectors.

The book is completely in English language and includes several thousands pictures: they say more than 1000 words….

The distribution from this book will be made only by 2 companies:

- from Italy only by Davide

- from Germany only by Monis-Toyshop (of course we ship worldwide !)

The price of the book is 32,- € (incl. 7% tax) + shipping extra. ( 2,50 euro inside germany / 8,- euro all over the world !)

The printing-office told us that we will have it in our hands at middle / end of June. We don’t know the exact date, but if someone is interested, please feel free to let us know: we will keep you informed.

Please reserve / buy the book as soon as possible, so we can send it out as soon as the catalogues arrives, and you don’t need to wait longer than necessary….

If you are interested, please contact me:

Oli Krüger

(Monis-Toyshop)

email : Figuren-Moni@gmx.de

Postby paolo » Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am
Hello, will it be printed in Italy or in Germany?

Postby smurfoli » Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 am
printed in Italy,
but the distribution from this book will be made only by Davide ( from Italy) and us ( from Germany), no other dealers will have them.

Postby Suiseiseki » Sun May 19, 2013 4:25 pm
Can we order it in book stores?

Postby smurfoli » Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 am
no sorry.
only possible to order the bookes by Davide directly in Italy or at Monis-toyshop in Germany.
No other stores or shops will have them.
It is a limited edition, so order asap to get one....
best wishes
oli

Postby Suiseiseki » Mon May 20, 2013 1:58 am
Ok , thank you for your reply.
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 27, 2013 4:38 am
I always longed for a new catalogue...and there it is. :yay: :yay: :D

Postby The Smurf Collector » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:31 am
I have just ordered myself a copy and can't wait to see what is like.

Has anyone else ordered a copy?

Cheers
Kath
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Page 1 of 2

Login