Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm
Here are the new Jakks Pacific figures released this year...some of the figures appear to be re-relases but there are a few new plushes and houses :D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 pm
Houses

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 pm
Plushes (not sure if they are released in two different sizes again)

ImageImage

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:47 am
These "repeats" are starting to be annoying and soon will make me stop from buying anymore.

Am stating to have too many doubles in my collection, and I don't collect doubles. :(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Movie figures seem all new...and I like having Grouchy with his arms crossed..I like the new houses and vehicles...but yeah the figures are all just rereleases though otherwise

Postby bradley » Wed May 01, 2013 4:38 am
yeah all of the re-releases are not good. I won't be buying any doubles... I didn't buy any of the two packs from the first film that had a double in. So I missed out on a Vanity and Hefty smurf figure because they packaged them with figures already in the single packs. I'm only after new stuff like the different plush! Hope they are doing both sizes again... and why re-release clumsy and grouchy plush again when they could do so many other characters. I want a Vanity plush!

oh and I like the cartoon gargamel playset! That looks great!
Hope the new toys hit the shops soon... and hope there are more than just these toys.
Page 1 of 1

Login