Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:29 pm
The Smurfs 2

The Smurfs head back to the big screen this summer! Based on the highly anticipated live action film, The Smurfs 2, JAKKS Pacific will celebrate the film’s release with a new lineup of collectible figures, plush, fashion dolls and playsets. Also launching this year, JAKKS will introduce The Smurfs Micro Village, a Smurftastic line of highly detailed 1” figures and playsets with connecting platforms that allow collectors to expand and bring the Smurfs Village to life. The Smurfs product line will be available at Toys “R” Us, Target, Walmart and Kmart.

Smurfs fans can collect their favorite Smurfs characters with highly detailed 2.75” The Smurfs 2 Movie Figures (Single Pack SRP $3.99, 2-Pack SRP $6.99). With over 24 different figures to collect this year, fans can recreate their favorite scenes from the movie. Take Grouchy, Clumsy and the rest of the gang to explore the Mushroom Houses for an all new adventure! Available in four unique styles, the 7.5” Movie Mushroom House Playsets (SRP $14.99) bring to life the houses of favorite Smurfs characters. Each playset comes complete with a 2.75” Movie Figure and 10 fun accessories!

Also available are highly detailed The Smurfs 7.5” Bean Bag Plush (SRP $7.99)! With 12 new characters, these cuddly collectibles will be hard to pass up! The Smurfs 11” Basic Plush Assortment (SRP $9.99) adds even more fun and excitement with 12 new characters. Collect your favorites like Smurfette, Papa Smurf and Grouchy!

The Smurfs Classic Figure 2-Pack (SRP $4.99) features favorite characters in a variety of poses and outfits straight out of scenes from the popular classic cartoon! This year alone there will be over 32 different articulated figures to collect. Take the Smurfs for a ride! The Smurfs Classic Vehicle Packs (SRP $9.99) are available in a variety of vehicles including a Snail, Duck, Plane and a brand new car made especially for Smurfette! Each set includes one Classic Smurf figure.

New for 2013, the Smurfs are going micro! The Smurfs Micro Village Figure Packs (SRP $4.99), available in single and 3 figure packs include adorable 1” highly-detailed micro Smurf figures. Kids and collectors alike can build their own micro Smurfs Village with the all new The Smurfs Micro Figure Starter Packs (SRP $9.99)! Each pack includes one house, one feature piece, one base piece and one 1” Micro Smurf Figure. Fans can collect and connect all of the pieces and mix and match sets to customize their very own Smurfs Village!

There are a few photos from the New York Toy Fair here:
http://awesometoyblog.com/2013/02/11/to ... ?nggpage=2

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 am
Thanks Bradley. :)

Here are the linked pics:

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:06 am
Thanks, Sandra and Brad :D

I really like the little minis....not too sure about the Jakks but I have never been a fan of them 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wandy » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09 am
I :smitten: :smitten: the little minis
too, :wishing: they are adorable.
Wandy :witch:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:45 pm
Not too big on the movie smurfs but I like the return to making classic smurfs...the Jakks smurfs were kind of what got me back into smurf collecting and they display well beside the sleich smurfs (unless there is a major change in size I suppose) but I think this looks to be a continuation of their older series as they have rereleased some of these recently...I do like the micro design your own smurf village to.....

Postby bradley » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:21 am
Forgot I saw these photos the other week from the toy fair:

Page 1 of 1

Login