Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am
Hi,
I have just found photos of the second smurf series 2013! They are in the movie design...

I found them on a German board for horse figures...I don't know where they got the photos and I didn't ask for permission to use them. So I just post the link here:

Here. Scroll down to Schlümpfe (Schlumpf Film 2) :D

Inofficial names:

20754 Papa
20755 Smurfette
20756 Beauty
20757 Vexy
20758 Hackus
20759 Gargamel
41339 Smurf Set Movie 2

Postby SmurfeeJo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 am
They look good.
I prefer the old style classic smurfs, but think Schleich have done a good job of keeping the movie smurfs looking like they do in the movie, so I'm happy.

Can't wait. Bring on 2013!
:) :) :)

Thanks for posting the link, Simon

Postby bradley » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:33 am
Thanks Simon! I have a mixed reaction on these figures. I hoped for different movie characters.... which most of them are but I had a feeling there would be another Papa and Smurfette. They couldn't leave the main stars out. Just a little disappointed with those two. But I love that Vanity is there! And I really like the new Garagamel with Azrael figure! I think that one is the best out of the set... but strange they look more cartoon than modelled off Hank and a real cat for Azrael.

and then there are the Naughties... which I'm still not sold on and probably will not be until I see them in the movie.... maybe its just because they aren't blue.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:51 am
Wow....great find, Simon...thank you so much for posting.

We should be fine with posting a picture from other websites as long as we give credit where we found them :D

I combined the pictures into one for easier viewing..if you want to see close up pictures, just click on Simon's link :cheers:

Personally, I am not crazy about these :???:
Attachments
20754_v13_TP-tile.jpg
20754_v13_TP-tile.jpg (182.15 KiB) Viewed 5634 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby andriescom » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:49 pm
Vanity looks a lot like a cheap McDonalds Smurf I got in South Africa. Gargamel and Azreal looks ok, but the rest of them are not to my liking!
Andries

One day I will own the praying Smurfs...

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 pm
Gargamel & Azrael look so out of place in the movie set... unless in the second movie they move them from real live person/cat to cartoon stille... :lol: :lol:
They're definitely the best ones in this set... :D
Guess I'll get them anyway, only cause they are Shleich and are needed to the collection... :???:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby hfos » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:20 pm
Personally, I am not crazy about these :???:
Same here, I'm not sure what to make of this. Thanks for the pictures though, people!

Postby paolo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 pm
At least there's going to be a boxed set.
The olympic smurfs sets were not sold in Italy, so I had to buy them from Germany.
I will buy the set but I don't like them at all. :x

Postby Lia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 pm
OMG :shock: :shock:

I agree, only the box is nice!

Lia

Postby Tommo » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 am
Yup, I have to say that I'm not really impressed with these. Nothing wrong with having non-smurf ones, just that the designs, apart from Gargamel and Azreal, don't look very good. :( :???:

Postby André » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 pm
Thanks for the pictures Simon! :cheers:

I may be the only one who likes the naughties??? :-? :lol: I like the gargamel and the naughties best.

And I am looking forward seeing them in the movie! I hope!!?? :-D

The design is as some of you have said not as good as the normal ones regarding the smurfs, but I assume they adapt these figurines looks to the movie. Just like they did the last time. :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:48 pm
See thats the problem the naughties and gargamel look really good...I wish they would have done more and better smurfs...though Vanity is a nice edition to the movie characters

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 am
I have to say I don't like the naughties so far..nor do I like the look of the smurfs. To me they look very cheaply made and don't have the details and charm that has always attracted me to the Schleich figurines.

Of course, I will get them since they are Schleich smurfs..but I probably will only get one set (only got one set of the first movie set as well) instead of getting four sets to fill up my display box.

I am really glad, Schleich is releasing two sets of smurfs..and the Jan set is based on the classic figures..otherwise, I would have a very hard time to be excited about their 2013 releases :cheers:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Mon May 06, 2013 1:10 pm
the new smurf boxes ( I showed them on Facebook,but it`s perhaps nice if they appear here too)

The warning is hidden behind a kind of folie???
Attachments
DSCN7744.JPG
DSCN7744.JPG (58.51 KiB) Viewed 4566 times

front
Attachments
DSCN7743.JPG
DSCN7743.JPG (72.92 KiB) Viewed 4565 times

Shop Display
Attachments
Shop Display.JPG
Shop Display.JPG (65.31 KiB) Viewed 4564 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon May 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Thanks for posting, Lia :D

I take it you can easily remove the warning label in this case?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Tue May 07, 2013 12:07 am
yes, I think, it can easily be removed ( but of course, I leave it there) :D

Lia

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue May 07, 2013 11:20 am
Guess I'll have to buy the box to add to the collection, even though I'm not too crazy about these.

Gargamel and Azrael are great, but they aren't really movie look-alikes but cartoon, so those don't really fit the "box"... 2 aren't smurfs, Vanity's mirror is too little, and looks very odd IHMO.

My favorite ends up being Smurffete, and I don't normally like her... :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 pm
Walmart actually sells these figures this year in their store which was a huge surprise to me.

I bought a set for the collection, but I have to admit, these are probably my least favorite smurf set...I am surprised how sloppy these are made and how bad they look (in my opinion). If I didn't know better, I would think these are fakes :eek: :banghead:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login