Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:51 pm
Here they are...got them from somebody who posted the other Schleich figures on a Schleich forum..don't know the person..but really appreciate her e-mailing me the pictures :)
Attachments
2013-2.png
2013-2.png (182.65 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
2013-1.png
2013-1.png (182.05 KiB) Viewed 4493 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby DK-Netherlands » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:07 pm
Wow!! i like the wedding couple and the valentine smurf... don't know about the bare feet of party smurfette. very happy with these smurfs!!!

Postby Lia » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm
Fantastic Maureen!! Thanks!!

That weddingcouple is great!

Lia

Postby André » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 pm
Great Maureen!! :cheers:

They look fantastic. It will be hard to pick a favorite one! :-? :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby SmurfeeJo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:59 pm
Oh, Oh, Oh, Thanks Maureen.
I got so excited, I forgot my login password and yelled out to my work colleagues, "I have pics of the new smurfs".

They look great - I'm very happy. Can't wait to get them!
I like smurfette's little toes in the glass. Actually, I like all of them - Yippee
:D

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:09 pm
I gotta say the only two that don't disapoint me are the two with flowers. The rest I LOVE.
Mr Bill

Postby DK-Netherlands » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 am
haha! for some reason i mis the eyelids of smurfette, maybe i will paint them in... ;-)
Attachments
smurfen 2013 aangepaste ogen smurfin.jpg
smurfen 2013 aangepaste ogen smurfin.jpg (34.97 KiB) Viewed 4384 times

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:30 am
Awwww I am very fond of them. :smitten: I guess I have to buy a "Thank You" Smurf for Manni, since he is helping me at the very moment.

Postby bradley » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:25 am
Thankyou Maureen!
New smurfs look great! I really like the wedding couple, smurfette in the glass, the smurf with the love heart present and sorry smurf. The others... baby smurf is actually better than expected. The smurf holding flowers is probably my least favourite. But looking forward to getting these new smurfs in a few months time! :D Already ordered them!

Postby psiko » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 am
I love them all! they are so classic yet so new! so will there be a new release on may or september.. or not? :)

Postby Tommo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 am
Love them :-D So good to finally see them. :)

Postby Smurf1303 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 am
Great, thanks for posting

Gut reaction, love Sorry, Party Smurfette
Not sure about baby

But overall, awesome, excited :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby purplesmurfette » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 am
They are very nice
My favourite is Party Smurfette :)
:flower: CINDY :flower:

Postby darthscooby » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 am
Thanks for the photos. Always love new smurfs. Was wishing for a knights set. Oh well, maybe next year.

Postby Birba » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:13 am
:shock: simply love them!!! Thanks so much for the new :-D

Postby barrufet » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm
The couple seem inspired in this image from a catalogue from 1983

regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby paolo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 pm
From the pictures it seems that the heads of Bride Smurfette and of Baby Smurf are out of proportions (too big)!

I have two questions:
Will they be available also in the display box like the latest ones?
If the picture is taken from the Schleich catalogue, there should be also one page with the May release (Movie Smurfs?). Is this out yet?

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:23 pm
I like them all!
Simply also because they ARE new Schleich ones.

And this might be a catlogue for shops/resellers? The format (like with the barcodes) is different than from the normal small catalogue...

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:48 pm
They look great! :-D
Though am unsure about the smurfette in the glass as a "play" smurf... great for display, but not sure kids will find playing with her that fun... :-? Unless if she can removes from the glass, but normal smurfs are usually a "one piece" type...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:11 pm
From the pictures it seems that the heads of Bride Smurfette and of Baby Smurf are out of proportions (too big)!

I have two questions:
Will they be available also in the display box like the latest ones?
If the picture is taken from the Schleich catalogue, there should be also one page with the May release (Movie Smurfs?). Is this out yet?
Not sure about the display box, there is no mention of it in the pdf file that I received.

On the first page of the 22 page file it says the following about the smurfs
Schon im Januar gibt es auch 8 neue Schlümpfe, die sich
ideal für verschiedene Geschenkanlässe eignen. Direkt
zum Kinostart des zweiten 3D-animierten Schlumpf-Films,
Mitte 2013, erscheinen dann die passenden Figuren zum
Film. Einen besseren Umsatzbooster kann es nicht geben.
So werden die Schlümpfe auch im Jahr 2013 wieder in aller
Munde sein.
Roughtly Translated this means that there are 8 new smurfs in January...furthermore there will be new smurfs which will be directly related to the movie in the middle of 2013.

The pdf file "only" shows the new releases for January 2013, but I do believe we will see the second batch of smurfs in the catalogs which should be released in Jan 2013 with the new figures.

The pictures above are the pictures shown in the pdf file..I have not heard anything about a dealer's catalog yet...not sure when those are usually released

Interestingly, Schleich announced the smurfs as ideal for gifts or collecting...I do wonder if they no longer consider them as toys now :-? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 2

Login