Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 am
All the Easter Eggs are already in shops and Big W and Woolworths have Smurf gift sets! Went into Big W last weekend and found this display. They have a Mug with Easter egg, a torch set with eggs, larger egg with 3 of the phone charms in the top and a plate, cup and spoon set. They also have the present box keyring set with candy and a puzzle. I believe these were available in Europe as well when the movie came out?? These are great! I didn't even know there was a puzzle inside until I got home and opened it. 8 different puzzles to collect. Really like this set... and the candy is actually good, ha.

So I bought the red present box keyring with candy and a mug with chocolate egg. Not interested in any of the other items. The mug, the print job isn't too good. The print is fuzzy but it is still nice. Smurfette is on the other side of the mug. I might buy another one to use at work.
Attachments
Big W Easter Gifts 02-sm.jpg
Big W Easter Gifts 02-sm.jpg (95.75 KiB) Viewed 3037 times
Big W Easter Gifts-sm.jpg
Big W Easter Gifts-sm.jpg (116.43 KiB) Viewed 3037 times

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 am
And I was doing the food shopping today in Woolworths and they had another 2 different Smurf sets. A complete set of the phone charms and 2 plush sets with sticker sheet and chocolate eggs. So I already have the phone charms from the toy machines and from the individual mushroom house candy so I don't need a whole set in the box. But I did pick up the Smurfette plush. I already have the normal smurf plush from a claw machine so I won't need to buy him.

Then I went back to Big W to buy the other two coloured present boxes - the green and purple ones.
Attachments
Big W Easter Gifts 05-sm.jpg
Big W Easter Gifts 05-sm.jpg (77.51 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
Big W Easter Gifts 04-sm.jpg
Big W Easter Gifts 04-sm.jpg (115.92 KiB) Viewed 3036 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 am
I love those gift boxes..and so wish they would have them over here as well :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 am
Very nice products Brad!! I haven't seen anything like that over here.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfsNZ » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 am
Late reply. Just saw this. I have the mushroom and phone charms set. They also have chocolate inside by memory. I tried it and it was disgusting, it tasted like tangy coffee?
They had lots of those boxes and some mushrooms with phone charms by themselves too. But that is it :/. I liked the phone charms because they weren't the movie smurfs, but the old 80's smurfs. My mum loves Jokey most so she hung it up in her room

Postby SmurfsNZ » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:46 am
Yeah I'm commenting again. I just saw the mushroom huts advertised in a catalogue today where I got them and the chocolate money w/stickers too. They must have left over stock. I went the other day and the hutts were down by the confectionery stand. I was surprised as Easter was ages ago.
Page 1 of 1

Login