Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 pm
As some of you know, Mushroomvillage is no more...at least not the way we used to know it with a forum and collector's list and so on.

I know a lot of collector's used their lists for reference and it's a shame it's been taken down.

However, I was thinking of creating one for use on here..and was wondering if one or more of you have a collector's list that I can use. I would host it on my website but link to it on here so other collectors can use it to mark off what they have.

It would be an easy one with just the smurf numbers and names..and maybe some of the basic color variations.

Please let me know or send me what you have if you are interested in helping me with it. You will get full credit, of course :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Good idea Maureen. I still use the MV list & update it every year when the new smurfs are released but I'm sure there are collectors here who are creative & have produced something more advanced.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurf1303 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 am
Hi

That sounds like a good idea. Not sure what I have by way of list, I'll look when I go home, but if I can be of any help please let me know
Postby PonySmurf » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 pm
As some of you know, Mushroomvillage is no more...at least not the way we used to know it with a forum and collector's list and so on.
Still upset about that... :no:

Postby southernyacht » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 am
This is sad news :( A list would be very useful. Every year I print one off for my smurf hunting folder. :)
Cathy x :cat:
Page 1 of 1

Login