Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Michelle » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 am
hi everyone,
if you want to buy the pluche (marionette) from delhaize belgium, today it's the day!
for 15 euro a piece i can have them!
but you have to tell me before 18h!!!!
there are 4 models, smurfette, papa, normal and mc smurf!
just let me know!!

big hugs
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:37 am
Michelle,
do you have a picture of them? I might like a set but would rather see them first :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Michelle » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 am
my camera is broken!
but you can see them at fb 'i think)

i will buy them for you and you can see later on. if you don't like just tell, no problem!
i'm glad to do something for you too!

big smurfy hugs
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby naish510 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm
Here is a picture of the papa
Attachments
DSC_3613.JPG
DSC_3613.JPG (104.39 KiB) Viewed 5403 times
DSC_3610.JPG
DSC_3610.JPG (106.16 KiB) Viewed 5403 times

Postby Tojo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:22 pm
Are these the same as the ones that Cathy posted about in the Spar shops in England? They look to be similar at least.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:24 am
if you want to buy the pluche (marionette) from delhaize belgium, today it's the day!
Is it too late? I would love two sets if you can get them. Thank you Michelle!!!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby southernyacht » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am
Are these the same as the ones that Cathy posted about in the Spar shops in England? They look to be similar at least.
I think they are, they have same buttons on the hands and feet anyway :)
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Michelle » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 am
i'll do my best Staci! can't promise but... we see!

big smurfy hugs
Michelle

ps: thanks for the pic Christy!

Blue Paradise

Postby smurfy3msl1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm
They are the same as I have a delhaize one and Spar,labels etc all the same.Only diffence is price Spar are £3.99,and Spar i went to today she was like nah you aint got spend £5 just have glasses for 99p and puppets for £3.99.They didnt have the smurfette glass though.

Postby paolo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 pm
I have a question about the marionette plushes.
Here in Italy a supermarket chain gave up 4 of them (first you had to make a purchase of at least 20 euros and then adding 2.50 euros you could get one plush): papa, clumsy, smurfette and brainy.
I saw that delhaize gave away gutsy instead of brainy. So, my question is: is the number on the blue tag of clumsy 1605305? Because my 4 ones have tag numbers 160530[1-2-3-4] and I cannot explain why brainy was given away only here in Italy.

Postby Birba » Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 am
I have a question about the marionette plushes.
Here in Italy a supermarket chain gave up 4 of them (first you had to make a purchase of at least 20 euros and then adding 2.50 euros you could get one plush): papa, clumsy, smurfette and brainy.
I saw that delhaize gave away gutsy instead of brainy. So, my question is: is the number on the blue tag of clumsy 1605305? Because my 4 ones have tag numbers 160530[1-2-3-4] and I cannot explain why brainy was given away only here in Italy.
In Italy... where? :eek:

Postby paolo » Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm
Nei supermercati Conad prima che iniziasse la raccolta di cards

Postby Birba » Tue May 22, 2012 3:00 pm
Nei supermercati Conad prima che iniziasse la raccolta di cards
:shock: ricordavo di aver letto qualcosa tempo fa riguardo la Despar, ma non ricordo se io abbia salvato la foto sul pc che ora ho rotto (la mia memoria non è ottima). Conad, incredibile come dalle mie parti arrivi sempre tutto in differita, in ogni caso grazie :D
Se fosse un problema questo mio messaggio in italiano, sono pronta a tradurre (o almeno ci provo) :-D

------------

If my message had to be translated in english, please let me know and sorry in advance :)

Postby paolo » Tue May 22, 2012 3:07 pm
Here's the promo
Maybe some store still has them and maybe they have gutsy too (even if I haven't seen it)

Postby Birba » Tue May 22, 2012 3:48 pm
Here's the promo
Maybe some store still has them and maybe they have gutsy too (even if I haven't seen it)
True!!! I've seen it from another bluecavern member on facebook!! :banghead: I forget everything!!! Thanks again for the pic!!! :D

Postby Jekyll » Sun May 27, 2012 2:46 am
ragazzi ma state collezionando le puff-card del conad?
Sorry for my English

My collection:
Regular 366/392 + (var: 72)
Super 41/75 + (var: 8 )
Christmas+Easter 15/24 + (var: 1)
Historical 0/6 - Sockel 22 - Promo 87 + Others 25
Total 422/497 (var: 81) + (Others: 134) =>[637]

Postby Birba » Sun May 27, 2012 8:40 am
yes, of course :D

Postby paolo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:12 am
Qualcuno ha doppie della raccolta di figurine Preziosi Puffi del FILM?
Me ne mancano tre per chiudere l'album completo

Postby Birba » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am
Qualcuno ha doppie della raccolta di figurine Preziosi Puffi del FILM?
Me ne mancano tre per chiudere l'album completo
purtroppo io non ho fatto le preziosi :(
Page 1 of 1

Login