Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 3

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm
Moey I'm not sure if you noticed in the photo Gallery they also put up. 76 pic's. There are two pic's that show something that should bring back memorys of home. Germany. In the Hallway is a German Slot machine. It does work but not at the speed it did in Germany. It actually paid for my entire Stero system I brought home. I also have a Japanese slot that works really well.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm
Great job, Bill! I really enjoyed seeing your collection....too bad the piece wasn't longer though :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm
Hi Staci; Thank you. I was actually supprised it was a two min video. I guess it's kind of hard to put 3 bedrooms, Hallway, livingroom and kitchen all in a two min piece. It was a little tough trying to look at the camera that was about a foot from my face. Everytime I looked back it was right there. My guess is you saw about 1/10 of my collection. Only my tiny bathroom is untouched, but lots of stuff on the way. :) :) I think they did a good job, but if you saw the Tescoball in the video. I have 16 of them, he showed a lunch pack with chopsticks there were two watches, one on either side. In the pic gallery he took two pic's of the Target $1 buttons, Almost all the $1 items were on that table. He seem to be obsessed with closeup's. But all in all I was pleased that they even did the segment.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 am
Since the video aired I have gotten 2 Smurfs given to me by people I've known for years, but they didn't know I collected. I've also gotten a lot of comments. And ton's of those stares that say. I've seen you before. :) Oh incase your intrested the 2 Smurfs were Cyclist in really good condition, and Captain poor condition.
Mr Bill
Page 3 of 3

Login