Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 12
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm
http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/#/Toys

I am not that familiar with Happy Meals, so not sure if the smurfs come with the Happy Meals or with the apple dippers...but they are coming to McDonalds in less than a month...meaning...I'll be Mickey D's best customer again :D
Attachments
Happy Meal.jpg
Happy Meal.jpg (133.26 KiB) Viewed 53147 times
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm
I really didn't expect you to buy a bunch of happy meal for me. lol Not sure if you saw my post of FB. I am soliciting help from friends. Unless I stop by Mcdonnals everyday for a month and buy 2 happy meals I will never get all 16.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Just now saw your post :D

We should be able to buy the figures without the meals....can't wait for the promotional stuff :gimme:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tintin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm
Hi Maureen

Now is the time to get to know them then :-D
Good luck !!!!

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 am
Awwww figuriiiiiiiines!!!! :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :yayah:

I sincerely hope that they will be available in Europe as well. :smitten: :woohoo: :gimme:

Postby bradley » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:23 am
oh wow! those figures are great! And so many of them. Wonder how tall they are. I don't know if McDonalds in Australia have toys with happy meals anymore. I really haven't taken much notice in recent years. Doubt we'll get them here but would love to grab these.

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 am
Up until now I did not know the rating on the movie as all was still unrated in the comercials. PG sounds pretty good to me, but surprising.

as for the mcdonalds promo, we should try to work out a swap, we never seem to get all the toys in that they have and the boys always end up with all the same of something.
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 am
Once they are out, I will open a thread in the boot section where everybody can post their doubles and which ones they still need....I have a feeling the US and European ones will be mostly the same so everybody should be able to use the thread :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Wandy » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 am
That is a great idea, Maureen :D

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tojo » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am
Awwww figuriiiiiiiines!!!! :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :yayah:

I sincerely hope that they will be available in Europe as well. :smitten: :woohoo: :gimme:
Me too & if they're released here on the 29th it'd be an early birthday present :) :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfy3msl1 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 pm
I just been to Germany and they had sign saying 29th July as well,but didnt show what the smurfs would be just they arrive then.

Postby Michelle » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:09 am
I'm happy they will be sold without happy meal too...if so...I'll do it half eating half buying. That's fair i think :D

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 am
That's what I am planning on doing :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 am
I just been to Germany and they had sign saying 29th July as well,but didnt show what the smurfs would be just they arrive then.
Thank you!!!! :D I can't wait to obtain mine. :smitten:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 am
The trick is to go the first day McDonalds has them and just ask if you can buy all the toys. They usually have them all on the first day. I'm surprised there are so many maybe they will put two per meal. The way we eat happy meals around here I'll probably have plenty of extras too.

Postby Gerda » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 am
The trick is to go the first day McDonalds has them and just ask if you can buy all the toys.
:shock: so if I don't get any toys because they sold out I can blame you :o :) :laughing:
happily smurfing along

Postby Wandy » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:44 pm
I was Asst Manager for 9 years at Mc Donalds and never we have the toys all of them the first day. :-? But is nice to know that others States have that option. Good Luck

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm
I don't think they will sell out...and as far as them having things on the first day I found this out when they had the chipmunk toys last Christmastime.... they had the same thing with the Shrek four toys (thats when the manager told us to come on the first day). My wife worked at Mcdonalds many years ago and this was not the way they used to do things so this is more recent. I've noticed that the toys are more random in recent years two when my daughters get happy meals so it is definately different then when I was a kid. You used to have to come in at a certain time to get a certain figure now you could get figure number 16 before you get figure number 1. This is another reason to go on the first day to see if they have them all because you could in theory go to Mcdonalds 16 times in 4 weeks and get the sme one every time. Most McDonalds will let you trade to get a toy you don't have so if you get the same toy...... :) Wow the odd facts you pick up about Happy meals when you have two small children.... I'm just happy that they are going to have something I care about for a change as oppossed to the boxes of strawberryshortcake dolls, barbies, and these weird little pink balls that po into animals we've gotten over the last months

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm
sorry for rambling there... so my wquestion is how big are these? they look like typical smurf size but I'm surprised to see 16 figures so I'm wondering if they are smaller and you get two per pack similar to some Batman figures they did earlier this year.

Postby SmurfyD » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm
Oh WoW! I must get all of these! Yes. You can buy them by themselves ..I think for a buck.
Page 1 of 12

Login