Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 pm
Build-a-Bear Workshops will be building smurfs :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 8783725165

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm
I though you had to build the bear, or do you just select the one you want?
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 am
Oh man the possibilities are endless.. I'll never get out of the store :)
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am
Will be interesting to see who will end up with the most variations :crazy: :)

I am hoping that we are able to pick up lots of them on future yardsales :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:41 pm
Will be interesting to see who will end up with the most variations :crazy: :)

I am hoping that we are able to pick up lots of them on future yardsales :D
I've been dreaming about smurfy yard sales since hearing about the movie and goodies.. you know there will always be people that jump on the smurf wagon and buy up things only to sell them a year later. fun fun fun
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 am
Oooh we have build a bear stores here..I wonder if it's too much to hope this will apply to the UK too :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfy3msl1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:04 pm
I went into today(prob' wrong day a saturday) and built my smurf,kinda felt abit of idiot with all these kids getting their teddies. But I now have a build a smurf,and got free poster and mask hat thingy. It all came to £31.50,so not cheap!
I plan to go back in few weeks and get the 3 little non-making smurfs for £18.

My build a smurf.

Postby Tintin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 pm
Hi

Very funny shoes :-D

Tintin

Postby Gerda » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm
I too went to build a bear and know how you feel, I think I was the only adult there building my own smurf and the whole time I wore my little smurf hat.. didn't care felt like a kid in a candy store, got the free poster too and got the little plushes, they are different than the toys r us plush.
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm
oh and my store you can only build smurfette and regular smurf but they had the blue shirt, shoes, a cute little smurf hat that goes on non smurf bears and two outfits for smurfette and a silver purse.
happily smurfing along

Postby Wandy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:56 pm
I went to build my smurf also and found that the store and the Mall have all kinds of activities with the smurfs. Was a lot of fun :) :)

Wandy :witch:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 pm
Here is what I saw at mine

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Wandy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:11 pm
That's what I saw at mine too :) :)

Wandy :witch:

Postby Gerda » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:11 pm
Mine was the same just not as many little smurfs as yours seemed to have. thought the box was funny.. 3 fur 25.. guess they did not spell check or am I missing something?
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm
I looked through all the pic's but only realized Moey posted them after you said something about the spelling. I noticed that, but just assumed it came from someone overseas
Mr Bill

Postby ThirstySmurf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:18 pm
"Fur" is supposed to be a pun since the bears are furry.

Postby bwalters » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 pm
Thank you for letting us know. I would have just thought that who ever proofed that sign didn't do a very good job. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:34 am
And I thought they "forgot" to translate fur from german to english. :lol: :lol:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 pm
Went to build a bear and got the cardboard hats but figured I'd hold off on the build a smurfs...we have so many stuffed smurfs already... was going to buy gutsy but my oldest daughter told me straight out that she would take it from me and put it in her bed :)

Postby bwalters » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm
I have not gotten any of them yet. I added up all the diffrent bears and all the diffrent outfits. It was a little over $400. So I decided to get just one Smurfette and one Clumsey and all the outfits. Oh and the three bears for $25. I still think I was over $200 for that.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 3

Login