Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby bwalters » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 am
I would have a very hard time walking away without that machine, full of course. lol
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am
you'll end up with a full machines worth though trying to get the full set of 12 :) But its much more fun doing it this way than an easy buy off ebay.

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 am
You guys do know that the secret is to have one of the smurfs missing from the batch, so that one needs to keep buying to try and complete the set, right? :P
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:46 am
Well if thats the case Cassibsg. The find more than one machine. They may fill them with diffrent batches. Where one is short on this ball and the other is short one another.
Mr Bill

Postby smurfowen » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 am
Tesco
Bristol ( Next to Ikea )
Attachments
Tesco.JPG
Tesco.JPG (119.5 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 am
*jumps on train to Bristol* :) still none here - they are all Hello Kitty, Disney cars, & Bob the builder :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 am
Can somebody post a picture of the smurf charms that are in that machine?
I got a set on ebay from Japan and am trying to find out how many different ones are out there right now :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Elvissmurf » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm
I can't recall any Tesco's in Plymouth having any machines like this at all!
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!
Postby Picaja » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm
:D
Attachments
smurf charms.jpg
smurf charms.jpg (111.76 KiB) Viewed 3225 times
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Benny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm
Hi Nance,

thank you for the good picture with the little charms paper!
The size comparison is successful. :-D

Postby Michelle » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:58 pm
i'm looking for the balls, but not found yet... pitty! But i'm sure they will be somewhere... and i'll find them one day!!!!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby bwalters » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:46 pm
How could you have not found them Michelle. Christy is from Belgium too. She has them. And thanks to her so do I. The balls and charms.
Mr Bill

Postby smurfowen » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 am
Just to get clarity on this ''BALL'' matter.
The balls that are in the machines in Tesco (UK) and not the same balls that are in Belgium or else where.

Due to the fact that almost everyone is saying they cant find them, I contacted the company that puts out the machines at Tesco and the woman on the other end of the phone confirmed that they only put out The Smurfs in 6 stores in the UK. She may not say where. (I think she did not know where. lol)

So we know Tesco Bristol is one.

Christy: could you place a picture / photo of both sets together / next to each other.
Smurfowen

Postby Michelle » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 am
Hi ,

I know i did ask Christy already where i could find the balls, but??? still no answer. It will come....
And now i know what you mean with Tesco :) I really didn't had a clue...

Thanks a lot for helping me out!

smurfy hugs
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am
only 6 stores in all of the UK???? Thats rubbish!!! :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby smurfowen » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am
only 6 stores in all of the UK???? Thats rubbish!!! :???:
Rubbish as in what she said or Rubbish as in only six stores and thats dissapointing?

Maybe it is true as you are in London and could not find them near you, I have a pel that stays in London alos and he could not find then in his area aswell.

Not to worry though because I did send you a set.
Smurfowen

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:02 am
I meant it was rubbish in as the amount of Tesco's there are in the UK and they only supply 6 stores :???: I know you did thanks SOOOO much :cheers: :cheers:

Postby smurfowen » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 am
The joke is they stock Tesco and Asda. She was not very helpful. I actually called them to tell them that the machine was jammed and that it was taking the money but not letting the ball out.
Smurfowen

Postby smurfy3msl1 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm
They are obv' in(Hills Meadow) Reading Tescos as thats where I first saw them. They not in Wokingham,have never been to Oxford Road Tescos,as for all the little expresses I dont know if they have machines.
If people are intrested I can get some out of machine but can't obv say what ones you'd get.
Page 2 of 2

Login