Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 am
Oops..I was confused by what I read on his page then :blush:
As a special "Thank You" to fans who use PayPal to buy it from Smurfology, you'll get an exclusive signed tip-in page free* from author Matt. Murray!
* Tip-in pages are offered as a free "gifts" for ordering from Smurfology directly and there are no additional fees for them - nor will they be sold or distributed separately to any customer.
Sorry about that, Al :worship:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Azrael » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am
Yeah, it is a little confusing.. but here goes..

Basically if you were to pre-order you get a signed book (well.. extra page). If you pre order with the club you get a a whole different ball game!

Matt Murray is a lifelong fan and collector too, and is promising stuff that's unique to the club as a treat to other 'Smurfolgists'. As he's a big geek at heart also, we've only announced stuff that we want to... but who knows, he may have something a little special up his sleeve for those that pre-oder through the club.

Smurf collecting, in the world of ebay and the net, has very little mystery left. Matt and I want to keep that mystery and surprise alive. Yeah, we've offered the below but, who knows, maybe there's something else waiting for members too?

I hope that helps. Sorry for the confusion! We really, really appreciate all the support you guys have given us. xx

Here's the official blurb:

Card-carrying members of the Smurfs Collectors Club are eligible for a completely different members exclusive tip-in limited to an edition 100 (though each will be unique in their own way.) When ordering please specify your SCC card number so the number on your tip-in page corresponds. :smurf:
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Postby smurfowen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 am
YIPIE!!!

Mine just arrived in the mail.

Time logged: 09.00 am

Bought months ago through paypal, when i was first available through preorder.
Now waiting for the second one that is signed for members.
Attachments
SMURF.JPG
SMURF.JPG (103.12 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:19 am
Awwwww it looks great!!! :D

Postby Tintin » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 am
Hi Owen

But was it worth waiting for ???

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:22 am
Looks very nice :-D
Congratulation !!!!!!!!

Wandy :witch:

Postby smurfowen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 am
Hi Owen

But was it worth waiting for ???

Tintin
Most defenately worth it.
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Azrael » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 am
Glad you think so!

When you have it open and in your hands you can see how amazing it really, really is! :D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Page 3 of 3

Login