Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:22 am
Pressman Toy to Introduce Smurf Games & Puzzles

New York — Pressman Toy Corporation has entered into a licensing agreement to create games and puzzles based on the 3D animation release of Sony Pictures The Smurfs in the summer of 2011. The products are planned to be on store shelves in July 2011.

"The Smurfs may be only three apples high, but these little blue folks have big staying power," said Jim Pressman, president of Pressman Toy Corporation. "The Smurfs have been entertaining families for generations and are some of the most beloved characters in the world. When we heard Sony Pictures would be making a 3D movie, we immediately knew we wanted to make the games and puzzles."

Pressman Toy's preschool games and puzzles, all priced under $20 with many options under $10. Games will include Race to Smurfs Village, Don't Drop Clumsy Board Game, Smurfs Follow Your Nose Dominoes, as well as Smurfs Pop ‘N Race, Make a Match, Big Roll Bingo, and a special spinning card game starring Clumsy Smurf. Pressman Toy will also introduce a line of 24-piece puzzles featuring real movie scenes.
http://www.giftsanddec.com/article/5320 ... uzzles.php

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:37 pm
Thanks for the info. Sounds like fun.

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:09 am
Oh Goody! I can hardly wait for these items to hit the stores!!! :)

Postby Cool Smurf » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm
I'm very glad that they're coming out with more Smurf treats.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Gerda » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:28 pm
next year seems so far away now :(
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Gives us more time to save for the smurfy onslaught, Gerda :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 am
Is there really ever enough time to save for all the things? Afterall we will want at least two of everything (one to open one to keep mint) then I need doubles for Sean.. then theres just the fact that i'm crazy and need mountains of the stuff in my house.. :gaga:
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login