Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:34 pm
If people like South Park as well as the smurfs go to the link on Www.allsp.com and look for the episode on season 13.

It's very, VERY funny. Also quite rude so be warned! It was just on Comedy Central and it's had me in stitches!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Michelle » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 am
I'll look later this week...
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:19 am
I saw this the other night when I took Brad down to see Alan and Laura. It really was very funny (and I'm not really a South Park fan! :shhh: )!

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 pm
It was finally on demand yesterday and we watched it too. Leave it to South Park to annihilate the poor little smurfs. I have always liked Cartman :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 pm
I've never been a South Park fan but I had to see this one. It was very amusing but I think Syd has been having nightmares ever since.

Thanks for pointing it out Al :D

Dyar

Postby Azrael » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:16 am
Butter's makes me laugh. And the reporter kid... what a genius that character is.

Glad you all liked it, the keep repeating it on tv, or just follow my link above. Just nice to see a mainstream TV show base an episode around Smurfs!
:D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Page 1 of 1

Login