Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 am
Hi guys,

the administrative court of my neighbouring federal country Rhineland-Palatinate has forbidden Sunday fleamarkets. :( :( :(

http://www.siegener-zeitung.de/nachrich ... tagen.html

I sincerely pray that this decision won't have an impact on other federal country, e.g. mine which would be a total nightmare for any smurfer, who would seek the thrill of hunting smurfs for bargain prices. :( :( :(

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:37 am
I didn't read the whole thing, but I don't think it will stand, Dom.

If they don't allow fleamarkets because it disrupts the Sunday peace what about other events, like Volksfeste, fairs....Will they be closed on Sundays as well?

I think this is another example of a court trying to be important and making headlines and a higher court will override the decision.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 am
This is the sort of nonsense that really gets my goat up :angry: :angry: :x :x :banghead: :banghead:

If they want to ban something then they should ban church bells as they are REALLY annoying on Sundays!!!!!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:10 pm
That's a real shame Dominique....lets hope common sense prevails

Dyar

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 am
That's a shame, hopefully it doesn't happen.
Page 1 of 1

Login