Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:31 am
participated in a radio show last night. Since Donald Duck celebrated his 75th birthday yesterday, there was a radio talk show last night on German radio channel "Deutschlandradio Kultur", in which the listeners could participate by talking about their most favourite comic figures.

Here's the original ad:
01:05 Uhr
Nachtgespräche am Telefon
00800 - 22542254
Donald Duck 75 Jahre alt -
wer sind die Comic-Helden
Ihrer Jugend?
Moderation: Joachim Scholl

So I made up my mind and called the host. :D I talked about how it all began and that I was still crazy for them and the host told me that he used to like them as well and that his favourite comic story was "The Black Smurf".He also asked me whether the comic books were still continued and I told him about that the series was continued in France & Belgium, but they were no longer translated into German. I referred to you as well by stating out that there many of us would meet each other once a year in Belgium.

Sadly, it looks as if you weren't able to download the show. :(

Postby bradley » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:43 am
that is awesome Dom!! Well done on getting on the radio to talk about smurfs. Sounds like a nice little interview. I didn't even know that Donald Duck has celebrated his 75th anniversary.. wow.. what does that make Mickey Mouse?

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:27 am
Great move, Dom....too bad we couldn't listen to it as well though :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 am
Well done Dominique! :clap3:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 am
Good job, Dom....it never hurts to remind people of smurfs :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 am
We have so many TV, Radio and Print Media stars on this forum don't we?

Great effort getting on the show Dominique, it would of been really nice to hear how it went. :(

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 am
That is excellent Dominique :-D

Another plug for our friends The Smurfs, yipee!!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 am
We have so many TV, Radio and Print Media stars on this forum don't we?

Great effort getting on the show Dominique, it would of been really nice to hear how it went. :(

Dyar
Blame German law, Dyar. :( Until recently, you would be able to find podcasts of many shows, but since German private channels won a lawsuit many public channels had to shut down various links on their homepages or features of their teletexts.
Page 1 of 1

Login