Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 2

Postby bradley » Thu May 14, 2009 7:12 am
It's kind of funny though, that the Aussie Target has T-shirts and the US ones have the playalong smurfs. You'd think they both carry all :-?
I checked the toys section and no smurfs yet.. I think its only a matter of time now I hope. Will have to keep checking.

Postby naish510 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 pm
I recieved today my 3 smurf hoodies thanks to Bradley and they are so nice !!! I have one from last year from Jay jays and i wear it all the time.
Thanks Bradley !!!!! Hope to see you soon :D :D :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 pm
I have a few arriving tonight as well..I can't wait :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bradley » Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 am
They are nice! Glad you're happy with them Christy! You now have 4 smurf hoodies to wear. I wonder if I could get away with wearing these.. hehe Still not happy there are none for men. Brought my mum the grey hoodie for her birthday this past week (straight into my collection, lol... nah she is wearing it.. maybe I can borrow it.. hehe)

Postby bradley » Thu May 21, 2009 7:14 am
Target have more new t-shirts and hoodie styles available. 3 more t-shirts (purple brainy smurf, grey with smurf and pink smurfette). Plus 2 more hoodies (light grey smurfette and hefty plus dark grey smurfette). They are all pictured on the website under tops and also under jackets. The website has been updated. The smurf page is gone but they now have a competition to win the Time Travellers dvd set and 5 smurfs. I'm wondering if this means Target in Australia will be getting smurfs toys very soon. I hope so.

Here is the website:
http://www.freefusion.com.au/

Postby Tojo » Fri May 22, 2009 12:47 am
I hope they do have smurfs in Australia again soon Brad.

It's funny that they have the clothing & no smurfs....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 2 of 2

Login