Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 4 of 5

Postby André » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 pm
I let them play with them today and they had a lot of fun. :D

The holes were in the mouth on every smurf so when they squeezed them under water airbubbles came out of their mouths. :)

/André
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm
Oh that's cute! These things are supposed to be played with. :-D :) :)

Postby Gerda » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm
I was debating just taking them out of the box and breaking the tape, :) :) The girls sure look happy having a smurfy bath, all they need now is the smurf bubble bath to go with it :)
happily smurfing along

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm
That's Kool, They even float in the water! LOL!
Great picture André.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby schtroumpfette » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:19 pm
My daughter did the same thing with mine. :D

Postby bradley » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:53 pm
Am I the only one who hasn't recieved these yet :( Australia isn't that far away is it....

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Am I the only one who hasn't recieved these yet :( Australia isn't that far away is it....
Nah, You're not the only one. I recently ask Schtroumpfette to get me a
set of these. So I am assuming I will be the last one. LOL!

Postby schtroumpfette » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Don't worry, Bradley, your smurfs will arrive very soon.
Australia is very far for me and I think it's normal if you are the last to get them. They will be tired with this great travel!

For you Smurfsterocks, I'm looking for them anywhere, the shops don't have them anymore but I'll find them for you, no problem. :D

Postby bradley » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:30 am
smurfs arrived today! Yippie! Thankyou Kyrene! They are really nice. I do like Plastoy made smurfs as well. Now that I have them in person, my favourites would have to be the pirate and the the smurfs on the duck and fish! Plus Smurfette is nice also. Very happy with these.

Postby FlamingO » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:26 pm
The ones in the rubber ring float great :D The others I tink u have to be bit more imaginative with :scratchinghead: If u fill the mermaid with water she sits nicely at bottom of the ocean otherwise she tends to disturbingly float face down in the water :???: Have only set 1 at moment but hope set 2 coming soon :fingers: Happy happy bath times :shower:

Postby schtroumpfette » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:03 am
Hi everybody,
The chess games are coming soon!!!! :D
If I order them today, I could have them on wednesday!
If you want it, please PM (sold 75 € in my shop, and very difficult to find for the moment : only with pre-order).

Have a good day.
Karyne.

Postby naish510 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 am
Hi everyone, i'm at Deauville (France) for the moment and look what i saw today in a shop here. They just arrived !! Very beautiful and a very big box :D :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:54 am
Awwwwwww :D Thanks for posting, Christy. :D Have a great holiday. :D

Postby schtroumpfette » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:06 am
The packaging is top! :D

Postby naish510 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 am
Yes that's true Schtroumpfette ! I went in shop because i knew that they sell smurfs there and Plastoy. I couldn't find the plastoy chessboard but i asked the seller and he said that there was a box from Plastoy delivered this morning. And yes when he opened box :shock: :shock: they are so amazing !!!

Postby Lia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 am
Fantastic Karyne and Christy!

Very very beautiful smurfs!!

Lia

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 am
Thanks for posting the pics Schtroumpfette & Naish510!! :D
That Smurf Chess Game looks awesome! I might want to get one.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am
I will definately be getting one of these soon.....the Duvel company will have to wait a bit longer I guess. :banghead:

Dyar

PS: This may be a little off topic.....hey, I haven't done it for a while so I should be allowed right?

Anyway....I just wanted to mention that I find it funny when I order a Duvel beer in America because they always correct me because they think I say it wrong...they pronounce it as Doo-velle.....and they correct me when I say Hoegaarden too. They say, don't you mean Ho-Garden.....and look at me as if I'm stoopid. Ok, not that I'm not used to that either....but I just find it funny, and since I thought of it right now I figured I would take the annoying liberty to share this with anyone who has ever bothered to read my PS after my post. Ok...GET BACK TO SMURFING !!!

Postby Lia » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 pm
I recognize this Andrew! :) :) :)
This is so true.....
I only have to think how the name of former Dutch Nato chief "de Hoop Scheffer is pronounced....or Vincent van Gogh....

sorry US members, just kidding, not meant to offend anyone! :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 pm
Something similar happened to me a few years back in the UK. I was in a pub & ordered a Löwenbräu (pronounced sort of like lervenbroy) for my dad (he drinks woosie beer as opposed to a decent real ale...). The barman looked at me as though I came from mars so I pointed at the beer tap. Oh, you want a Lowenbrau (pronounced lowenbrow rhyming with eyebrow) he replied.

I just rolled my eyes & paid the guy his money....

Maybe they should just have renamed the beer (if that's what you can call it - p*ss would be a better description) Lion Brew.

By the way I sometimes drink Löwenbräu here in Germany but wouldn't touch the English product with a bargepole :-P
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 4 of 5

Login